bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
bump

MplayerCE v0.76 forwarding is fixed, look inside the mplayer spoiler in the first post for details

Yep, existing forwarder and modded mplayer worked... you are the man xflak.

Question, is the fix you made in the new mplayer-mod going to be added in the next update of official mplayer?

Thanks again.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
bosman said:
xflak40 said:
bump

MplayerCE v0.76 forwarding is fixed, look inside the mplayer spoiler in the first post for details

Yep, existing forwarder and modded mplayer worked... you are the man xflak.

Question, is the fix you made in the new mplayer-mod going to be added in the next update of official mplayer?

Thanks again.

i wish i had an answer for u, I would think so... and if it does not, I'll try to get in touch with the mplayer_ce team to get them to incorporate this fix

QUOTE(cyanide64 @ Feb 4 2010, 03:21 PM)
first off, thnx for the contributions. secondly is anyone else experiencing a code dump with wiisx beta 1?
Are you referring to the app, or the forwarder channel? Make sure u can launch it from the homebrew channel b4 u even try a forwarder.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the PlayStation channel a lot, however I am not fond of seeing the WiiSX logo. Is there a way for me to edit that out? What can I do to achieve that?

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i saw the wad manager video of yours on youtube do you have a link for it or at least the splash screen image
(wad manger loading screen) it was cool

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
xflak40 said:
I forgot to upload the channel, I'll do that within the next couple days so just be patient a little while longer

in the meantime, u can find some splash screens by roku93 HERE
Thanks for the link
smile.gif
to the precise page
You have a great taste of channels

luisfhb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
whoaa great channels! i'm getting some of them! (if I can)

//sorry if this is offtopic but rapidshare reaaallyyy sucks! I would not want a rapidshare account, because they suck! I don't know why anyone would upload in rapidshare, because they suck! Why would any hosting website not want that users download files? They do, because they suck! "Too many users" "We are busy" this is bullshit! They just pick random times through the day to suck!

btw great channels!
wink.gif

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the wiixplorer channel its great
i did have trouble with it i was using r97 first it just kept freezing on the splash screen i just downloaded the latest (r113) and it worked wonders

MrKill

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I though it was an error with every usb forwarder for channel emulator... i will try them now, if it work i'm not gonna edit this.

Ok it doesnt work and i'm stupid because it act the same way then your Youtube video, i forget that it has that and i thought it was a big fail to have this error in a preview video.

Like in this one in the end of the video.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
lmao, thats because I didn't have my hard drive plugged into the wii, that's not an error at all!

make sure u have your hard drive formatted to fat32, and that its plugged intro port 0 (the usb port closest to the edge/corner of the wii) and try again

and in the future i'd appreciate getting your facts straight before reporting a "big fail"... if i have to I can record another video and have my hard drive attached just to prove that it works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?