Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
actually I had those mirrors up about 2 hours before your posted yours, i just didn't update the first post right away (I was going to do it 2morrow)

and neogamma and priiloader had mirrors on their main threads a few days ago.

And the bootmii switch download links aren't even rapidshare, they were megaupload to begin with

so i see how u think your mirrors made me put up my own... but i was going to anyways, so don't flatter yourself
wink.gif

(fyi, i wouldn't think this was a big deal if u asked me first, I would've told u to wait a day for me to do it myself... or if i hadn't already uploaded everything to mediafire I mighta told u to go for it)

Anyways, lets just drop it, I know u had nothing but good intentions... it still bugs me... but w/e, 4get about it

zootoxin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi these look great, but can you explain to me how I get them to work?

Do I just copy them to the respective folder for each app?

i.e. SD:/apps/uloader/

?

Thanks

zootoxin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks for adding the instructions I will try them when I get home tonight.

-When you start Wad Manager, choose a fakesigned IOS to use to install other IOSs (249 or 36 are common choices).

Do we have to do this step for every single forwarder?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
zootoxin said:
Hi thanks for adding the instructions I will try them when I get home tonight.

-When you start Wad Manager, choose a fakesigned IOS to use to install other IOSs (249 or 36 are common choices).

Do we have to do this step for every single forwarder?

no, u only need to do that every time u start the app.

And u can install all your forwarders one after the other, without having to close wad manager in between installs.

It's pretty intuitive once u play around with it once or twice.

the wad manager multi-mod can be configured to skip these questions (IOS selection, nand emulation and device selection) and use custom settings u've set up before hand. For more info on that check out the multi-mod read me files (or the multi-mod thread)

zootoxin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But say I download 2 forwards now.

Then do this -When you start Wad Manager, choose a fakesigned IOS to use to install other IOSs (249 or 36 are common choices).

install the 2 forwards by press +

then I week later I download another forwarder. I repeat the IOSs step? Yes?

Which is the best 249 or 36?

And could you point me to a tutorial for using a USB drive instead of a SD card for all things Homebrew please
smile.gif

Thanks man

EDIT:

Also do I follow the same process to install this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMPU70nbA10

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
zootoxin said:
But say I download 2 forwards now.
Then do this -When you start Wad Manager, choose a fakesigned IOS to use to install other IOSs (249 or 36 are common choices).
install the 2 forwards by press +u can mark each one for installation with + (and uninstallation with -), then start the batch install by hitting A (note this only applied to wad manager multi-mod). Of course u can always install or uninstall wads one at a time using any wad manager
zootoxin said:
then I week later I download another forwarder. I repeat the IOSs step? Yes?yes, unless u set up the config file to skip some or all of those steps
zootoxin said:
Which is the best 249 or 36?i use 249 (rev 17), but it makes no difference as long as the install is successfulQUOTE(zootoxin @ Jan 28 2010, 06:06 PM) And could you point me to a tutorial for using a USB drive instead of a SD card for all things Homebrew please
smile.gif
its the exact same as using your sd card, just copy the apps to the usb hard drive (keep the same folder structure). If u go to the homebrew channel and u have both an sd card and a usb drive connected it will load the sd card by default, to change this, hit 1, then hit USB, then hit ok. If the only device plugged into your wii is the hard drive (no sd card), then the HBC will read the USB without requiring you to change any settingsQUOTE(zootoxin @ Jan 28 2010, 06:06 PM)
Thanks man
EDIT:
Also do I follow the same process to install this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMPU70nbA10
yes, the process is the same to install all wads

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
*bump

first post updated with FCEUGX (nintendo emulator) Forwarder Channel w/ amazing custom "Mario Underworld" Rock Remix Audio by my cuz Violator!

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for Violator to record some more shit! I think he's planning on recording some audio for an SNES channel next, so may have to re-release my snes channel when he's done

bosman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
also added an MPlayer_CE forwarder Channel to the first post.

Hi xflak40, I liked the look of the forwarder for your mplayer and installed it. Worked OK until I quit mplayer then a get a code dump.
Also, if anyone is interested it takes 22 blocks.

Code Dump after quitting mplayer_ce 0.76

I've reverted back to my one I had from here and it works fine. http://wadder.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1812 Using Long version, the short version also code dumped on me when quitting mplayer.

Wii 4.1e, preloader v0.30r4 with auto-a enabled.

Can you think of any reason?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
thats more of an issue with mplayer_ce 0.76 than anything else (i am still using 0.75 and it works fine). It should work fine if the forwarder dol was made with wanin's nand loader... not sure why its not working for 0.76 then (cuz i did that).

I imagine/hope either forwarder will workwhen mplayer_ce comes out with another update.

I will insert the forwarder dol from the 'long' channel that's working for 0.76 and re-up it. Only thing is it wont have the splash screen. I'll share both so people have a choice

EDIT: Done, first post updated, now there is a mplayer_ce channel available for download that works with mplayer v0.76

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol