Hacking wupinstaller error 0xFFFDFFE9

Mauste

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am getting this error ( 0xFFFDFFE9 ) when I try to install games for my external 1TB HDD on redNAND.

The game will install for a while and mid-installation it will stop and give me this error message. It can happen for both FakeSigned games and retail games. For example currently it happens with Project Zero (fakesigned) and sonic lost worlds (normal). There is obviously enough space on the HDD so that is not the issue here.

I am using a dimok's fork of iosuhax that I compiled myself, but I have also tried the fw.img from this link ( https://github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki/4:-Installing-IOSUhax ). It still happens on both of them.

The weirdest part is that I am able to install the games just fine when I do it in sysNAND. However, as I have formatted the sysNAND, launching the game from redNAND will say "the NNID used to purchase this game has been deleted, please go to eshop and buy it again".

I know that currently there is no real benefit of having a redNAND, but I still prefer it over sigpatched sysNAND. That is why I would like to know if anyone has managed to fix this issue.

Last edited by Mauste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.