Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Oh thanks a lot!!!

I did the "Nusgrabber.exe 0005000E10145000" and not the "Nusgrabber.exe 0005000E10145000 176" and it still asks to update.... I'll try the second one.

stsaerox

As old as the NES
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Finally I've moved the ssb files to external flash drive and this solved the problem.... I've read the solution somewhere in the forums....

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
Why is spoofing permenant? Is it feasible that it will be reversable in the future sometime? Just concerned stuff might not work down the line.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is spoofing permenant? Is it feasible that it will be reversable in the future sometime? Just concerned stuff might not work down the line.
A spoof console can be updated to official 5.5.0. It only changes a file containing a little hex that says 5.5.0 (basically). It is permanent because we can't install older titles on top of new ones (apparently) with just kernel access.

kaska_890

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
try restarting, if it still doesn't start, unblock the url's and just leave tubehax setup, you may have blocked eshop download url's too
I Have Blocked:
c.shop.nintendowifi.es
nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net

any address lack or surplus
for downloads of the e-shop?

redbunnyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the install folder? I explored my whole sd card and couldn't find it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does this still allow access to TCP gecko?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
is there any way to extract the update WUP on your PC into raw files and say, just drop it into the loadiine folder.
I have Shovel knight EUR version and with command line I am able to download the update files, but for whatever reason WUP installer will just not install the update in question; tried numerous times downloaded the same update twice and all; no luck so best way to play Shovel Knight with the new free content for now would be to extract it straight.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WUP installer is used to install encrypted and non extracted updates into the console.
If you use loadiine, don't use Wup installer. the updates on the consoles are NOT used by loadiine.

If you want to update your game dump, extract the update files with Cdecrypt and the WiiU common key, then copy/add/overwrite the files on your loadiine game's folder.

It probably didn't want to install the update because you don't officially own that game ?
to install a game update on the console you probably need it already installed/played on your console.

Reactions: Sumea

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
WUP installer is used to install encrypted and non extracted updates into the console.
If you use loadiine, don't use Wup installer. the updates on the consoles are NOT used by loadiine.

If you want to update your game dump, extract the update files with Cdecrypt and the WiiU common key, then copy/add/overwrite the files on your loadiine game's folder.

It probably didn't want to install the update because you don't officially own that game ?
to install a game update on the console you probably need it already installed/played on your console.

Thanks a lot for the reply. Yeah the last part makes sense. And yeah I have not actually had tested updating games for loadiine I did it for Smash brothers and splatoon on discs and was just thinking same thing for all of them. Thanks for mentioning Cdecrypt that is what I needed.

redbunnyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have Splatoon on a disc and am trying to update it using WUP, but I can't find the update data so I can put it in my install folder. Where does the update data go after you download it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1