Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, for Nus download all files for my región ( EUR ) and copy files for new folder in SD Card, name ( install )

I need more files?

Thank you very much friends
Just make sure you download your region package which is this> EUR[Download]

Copy & paste everything over to a Fat32 formatted sd card. Then run the wupinstaller link x2 in your wiiu browser, go to miiverse screen x, leave it for 15mins just to be sure its installed correctly. Should be done :)

Last edited by Reecey,

aostang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem Luis did. Initially that black screen, now it just freezes the "theater" and I have to power cycle. This is on the first run. I've tried 2 different cards. Running the kernel exploit on WJ44 exits me like this says it should, so I'm not sure what to think.

aostang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nm, got it. I had to use the "common problems" fix of loading multiple browser tabs with heavy pages (ended up having to do 5 tabs), then gracefully closing the browser and shutting down. It worked the first time after that. Thanks!

free47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how i can use command line? i try to open nus grabber in folder crediar without exit. I want use command line because i cant get the last version of super smash bros eur with nus gui. I select ad install the last version
with nus grabber gui but the game ask me for a update so i think that ng gui dont download the last version of ssb eur

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
how i can use command line? i try to open nus grabber in folder crediar without exit. I want use command line because i cant get the last version of super smash bros eur with nus gui. I select ad install the last version
with nus grabber gui but the game ask me for a update so i think that ng gui dont download the last version of ssb eur
hold shift and press mouse 2 while on the folder that has the executable and choose open command line here

free47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i dont understand, i have a directory where i nus gui and sub directory crediar where is nus non gui, what i can do? Mouse 2 is mouse right?

ok i do
and now that i see command windosw what i write to download last version of update of super smash bros eur?

Last edited by free47,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i dont understand, i have a directory where i nus gui and sub directory crediar where is nus non gui, what i can do? Mouse 2 is mouse right?
Browse to nongui folder. Hold shift, then right click white space. Click open command prompt here in context menu.

type: nusgrabber <title id> <version>

Reactions: free47

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,i have a few Questions about Wup Installer and Spoofing Firmware.
Can i Spoof the Firmware, Game Updates with Tubehax DNS without Problems?What i need?
Only EUR Version Package(the Package has only 78,4kb) or Files from Nus Grabber too?
Can i install a US Game Update (NTSC Version) on EUR Wii U and vice versa.
Example:
NTSC Donkey kong+NTSC Game Update with EUR Console?

Many Games have 2 or 3 Updates only the Last Update or all for the Game?
The Game must started before Updating?
Bye
P.S.Sry for my bad english

Last edited by CubeLer,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi,i have a few Questions about Wup Installer and Spoofing Firmware.
Can i Spoof the Firmware, Game Updates with Tubehax DNS without Problems?What i need?
Only EUR Version Package(the Package has only 78,4kb) or Files from Nus Grabber too?
Can i install a US Game Update (NTSC Version) on EUR Wii U and vice versa.
Example:
NTSC Donkey kong+NTSC Game Update with EUR Console?

Many Games have 2 or 3 Updates only the Last Update or all for the Game?
The Game must started before Updating?
Bye
P.S.Sry for my bad english
all you need is the tubehax dns and follow the instructions on the OP.
You cant run out of region games unless your using loadiine and loadiine has nothing to do with the wup installer.
why woud you install an us update on a pal game? that makes no sence, if the games are exactly the same it might work but if they arent you will break it if the pal or ntsc release has diferent files.

Last edited by pedro702,

cavolo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I'll try again on Linux with wine, and if I end with nothing I'll go see a friend :P

e: visual 2015 require a full windows, so I'll try to see a friend :*

Last edited by cavolo,

free47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You want to type:
nusgrabber 0005000E10145000

nothing "..get/exe" not recognized like intern command or batch file and wup install in folder 0005000E10145000 olny this 3 file
title.cert 3kb
title.tik 3kb
title.tmd 7kb

if i download versione993 form https://tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/tagaya/versionlist/EUR/EU/list/993.versionlist, after<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><version_list_info format_version="1.0"><version>993</version><fqdn>tagaya-wup.cdn.nintendo.net</fqdn></version_list_info>
i dont find id 000500010145000

Last edited by free47,

free47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
nothing "..get/exe" not recognized like intern command or batch file and wup install in folder 0005000E10145000 olny this 3 file
title.cert 3kb
title.tik 3kb
title.tmd 7kb

if i download versione993 form https://tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/tagaya/versionlist/EUR/EU/list/993.versionlist, after<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><version_list_info format_version="1.0"><version>993</version><fqdn>tagaya-wup.cdn.nintendo.net</fqdn></version_list_info>
i dont find id 000500010145000
all ok i now use the correct wupinstaller is downloading

Reactions: fiveighteen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5