Homebrew Official WUP Installer - Title installer + Firmware spoofing [3.x - 5.4.0]

BENETNATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, it was a pretty old console :( It probably has stuff on it Nintendo shouldn't have, so I don't think I can send it in even if I pay them.
OK, so if you are looking for a replacement unit, try to find a cheap one and we could gather some bucks to help

moops44

Prince of Darkness
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Epoch fail!!:P:P
@SonyUSA
@ the Pre Setup "Grab the NUS Installer from here and save then extract it anywhere on your PC for use."

the "here " is not clickable :blink::blink:

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm so hyped, but my wii u is on 5.5.0, but i wanna see what kind of stuff is going to come from this! =D
TY Crediar and Crew.

Reactions: Margen67

Ghork

Trophies
XP
Country
Question: Could I factory reset my Wii U, use disc to install 5.3.2 Wii U firmware and somehow still retain my bought games / save data?
Additionally, can this be used to install purchased DLC or only updates to the games?

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Could I factory reset my Wii U, use disc to install 5.3.2 Wii U firmware and somehow still retain my bought games / save data?
Additionally, can this be used to install purchased DLC or only updates to the games?

A factory reset will not change what firmware it is on. If you are past 5.3.2, there is no way to go back to it :(

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, since this is actually the official topic. And the spoofer has been released, it seems fitting that I post my application here. :)

PyNGm7t.png

Github Source:
Link (And Readme)

Github Compiled:
Link (Download the .rar)

Last edited by Adr990,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: