Gaming WTF?! Cubic Ninja is now almost $70 on Amazon?!!! What's wrong with people these days?!

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supply and demand boys. If I wanted to sell my Cubic Ninja you can bet your bottom dollar I'd sell it for 70. Mostly because money is sparse atm.

Sorry you can't find a copy though tc, that sucks. Think of it this way though, as soon as a better hack comes out Cubic Ninja will immediately go right back to being 7 dollars.

I got mine at right as the hax was announced... I think it was $18? And it's dropped down to normal 3ds game price at $40 every now and then since the hax. Just wait is my advice.

Last edited by jamieyello,
Reactions: LuxerWap

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best part about it is I got my copy at a Freaking dollor store
What the? Never know Dollar store sells 3ds game (video game as a whole). Thought they only sell Chinese junk!?
This times a million. I don't know why people are even buying games anymore. I wouldn't buy Cubic Ninja if it were $1. You could probably buy a used 3ds or 2ds with low firmware for less than $70.
If you are strictly against piracy, and don't want to download games and just want homebrew, I ask you to make pirating CN the exception. Paying $70 for that game is just as bad as supporting piracy. You are supporting crooks who take advantage of people's desire for homebrew.
I don't understand your reason regarding pirate CN is an exception while buying CN cartridge is supporting piracy! Why would one pay money for a physical cartridge being accused as pirate. If you meant against scalping pushing the price unreasonably too high then I can understand the later argument.

Last edited by tivu100,

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I'm not too late to be first to say it's supply and demand, right?

demandsupplycurve.jpg

Reactions: gallymimu

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Just have to look in the right place at the right time. Picked up another copy from a Oxfam shop in the UK for £2.70. Avoid ebay and the like, as people just wanna fleece you right now on the prices.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was just $40! Why did the seller up the price, AGAIN?! WHY?!

And I was just about to buy one from there. Know what? F this F-ing crappy game! This is just dumb!

I think I'm done trying to hack my 3DS. This is just too much, especially on a game that DOESN'T DESERVE A F TON OF CASH IN THE FIRST PLACE!

...gosh, I'm salty...
LOL while I hack my 3ds with my $0 copy of Cubic Ninja

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
everyone needs to take a chill pill and take a business class instead of acting like something nefarious and evil is going on. It's just silly.
Well, Amazon will realize that this is just stupid. No one is going to pay up to $70 to $100 for some crappy game that no one even plays. We use it for an exploit. Just complete garbage. Amazon, your sales aren't going up because you are greedy money hogs.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Amazon will realize that this is just stupid. No one is going to pay up to $70 to $100 for some crappy game that no one even plays. We use it for an exploit. Just complete garbage. Amazon, your sales aren't going up because you are greedy money hogs.
It's not Amazon (Amazon is not allowed to sell new copy by Nintendo request), it's third party sellers AKA scalpers whom bought in huge amount (upper tens to hundreds when it was cheap. Not those just have few copies) then wait for this opportunity to exploit people.

Last edited by tivu100,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL Nintendo did not do any bullshit request I can go right to ebay and find new copys for sale
I meant the big companies are not allowed to sell these called-back stuffs as new on their website because there is no warranty policy for these anymore. I remember one of my friend bought another called-back item classified as used like new from Amazon warehouse deals. It came as perfectly brand new sealed with only 30 days warranty!

The third party sellers are allowed, and the third party sellers are the one who will provide warranty to customers if the game goes bad exchange/return)!

Last edited by tivu100,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant the big companies are not allowed to sell these called-back stuffs as new on their website because there is no warranty policy for these anymore. I remember one of my friend bought another called-back item classified as used like new from Amazon warehouse deals. It came as perfectly brand new!
Can I have what your smoking?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol