Would you change your gender?

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DISCLAIMER - Sex/Gender = Same Bloody Thing to me.
Just wondering... would you?
Don't derail this and this is not an EOF thread.

Even if it was just for a while though, but I'd prefer serious answers.
Yes, I would. Thinking about it the last 5 months, I'd want to be a girl... I'm not going to go into why because I started to care about my privacy again.

Reactions: CosmoCortney

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm... I'd say some things would be easier for me if I were female, since I'm pretty feminine. Alas, I don't think I'd ever go so far as to do it. I am the way I am, and I'm pretty happy as such. If you want to change, you shouldn't feel any shame in it. But equally, it's something you should think through and talk to your family about. If you do it, you'll definitely need their support, and the support of those around you ^^

D

Deleted-379826

No I don't think id ever want to become the opposite gender. Maybe as said above for a day would be cool just to see the difference but again forever I think I would regret that.

D

Deleted-379826

I'd be willing to at least try it for a couple months to get a better understanding of how women have to exist in society and how they're expected to act.
It's one thing to hear it from them, but another to actually live it.
That does sound like a good answer id probably be willing to do that too
For a day? Yeah, why not? I'll masturbate. Play with my boobs. Maybe become a camgirl online and make lots of money juat for a day. Wouldn't want to become a female for longer than that. I don't want to experience periods or the pain of pregnancy.
What if you had a flat chest ;)

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That does sound like a good answer id probably be willing to do that too

What if you had a flat chest ;)

You might be surprised how many guys (and other ladies) there are that prefer women with smaller breasts. I can point you to about ten different subreddits dedicated to that body shape. (but they're all NSFW, so I won't)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For a day? Yes. I'd love to masturbate as a female. TMI, I know.
I'm glad I'm not alone, I suppose :creep:

No thanks. I'm fine being male. Being 10 years older though? Yeah that's something I'd like. :P
Then in 10 years you'll want to be 10 years younger. Life sucks.

Wanna trade? If I could go through puberty again with the knowledge I have now I'd be unstoppable.
I often think the same thing. Damn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j