Would you change your gender?

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I do it? No, im happy with my dna. Should you do it? Idk, its not about me.

("You" refers to the general populace, not one person fyi)

I believe that if someone wants to do it, that they should if its something they truly want to do. Too much i see in media about people doing it, but it feels like that its all because its a huge craze or fashion statement. Or to get special attention since it seems like if you dont agree with trans (and i mean just disagreement. Not hateful words or actions) then you are basically hitler. (This is purely based on media, the community i live in, and is not me speaking for anyone else.)

People naturally dont like change. So if you change yourself, expect both hate and praise. Expect support and hardship. But neither praise or hate should matter to you.

Also you have to understand that if you decide to go for an operation, thats permanent and no amount of science can undo whats done. So be 1000% sure on that.

Tl;dr

Dont change for others. Dont change for popularity. Dont change for anything but you. You are what matters to you the most. If you are fluid be fluid. If stagnate be that. Just be happy.

Reactions: Crusylicious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la