Remember this mock up? This I would like
Nintendo Phone if it had new hardware:
- #1 MUST HAVE some sort of personal stylus that would be great and amazing feature for games
- Amazing 6"+ HD display with great ppi, like 400+
- Good camera 12+ Megapixels
- 4/6 GBs of RAM
- A removable battery with 4000+ mAh
- USB TYPE C please and thank you
- Slap a Tegra X2 chipset or something better
- 32/64GB with Expandable Storage
People usually don't think about this, but when buying a phone, with comparable specs and a contract, they end up paying for $800+ while paying for it 'monthly'.
With this Nintendo Phone, you'd essentially pay for the ability to play Nintendo games on it, while still having a good phone that will last at least 2+ years. Take a look at the video that @BurningDesire posted to have and idea of what it would look like, and that joystick/controller dock would be the cherry on top ♥.
(compare with the Google Pixle C for $500)