berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wood is da bomb!! A person with a real heart for us greedy mothafuckers. He's like Jesus. A person who just keeps on giving to those who deserve nothing (like myself)

Thank you God of Wood.

I think you will be our new Messiah and you will keep on giving (knock on wood)

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
cool. but why is .sav compatibility not fixed? is there a specific reason for that? i think if it used .sav files a lot of people could make the switch from R4 firmware to wood r4 easier.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
hashcookie said:
lamest firmware ever 10% got r4, 90% got r4 sdhc
and yet it only works for r4

fy
smile.gif

Heh, it's only lame because you don't have it. Troll on :3.
(Like my friend hates Macs because he doesn't have one.)

and he's been saying that in 3 different topics XD

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
pyrosurfer said:
slightly annoyed... where i the gamedata.bin? It's a bit fishy that games that worked on 1.0.5 dont on 1.0.6 -only clean roms supported. there goes my IPS fixes. Luckily the gamedata.bin file from 1.0.5 aaved me there.

all in all, great YWG

wood rpg, and the firmware it is based on by gelu, have always been clean rom support only. this doesn't mean patches won't work, it means that patches could result in inexpected behavior. this could include the loss of a save, a rom not working, a corrrupt micro sd, etc. YWG will not be responsible for this behavior because the firmware only supports clean roms. does that make more sense?

hova1 said:
cool. but why is .sav compatibility not fixed? is there a specific reason for that? i think if it used .sav files a lot of people could make the switch from R4 firmware to wood r4 easier.

saves are 100% compatible, save extensions are different. it only bothers people who have never left the r4. acekard users had to use the .nds.sav extension for over 2 years. i'd rather see YWG spend time fixing the firmware and rom compatiblity issues than a file extension gripe.

tk_saturn said:
Rhonlore said:
EDIT: According to filetrip I'm downloading kommunizm. That should probably be looked into.

downloading wood firmware you download kommunizm.

It doesn't say you're downloading kommunizm, it says you're a 'downloading kommunizm'
I imagine what AW by means kommunizm is something along the lines of a leech.

this is an inside joke by YWG. he added that info to the release, if you check the first release it might shed a bit more light on the joke.

-another world

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
Wood is da bomb!! A person with a real heart for us greedy mothafuckers. He's like Jesus. A person who just keeps on giving to those who deserve nothing (like myself)

Thank you God of Wood.

I think you will be our new Messiah and you will keep on giving (knock on wood)
well said
bow.gif

hashcookie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You kids must have sad lives and no1 to listen to you because you only post bullshit all day.
So please bring the masses wood for r4 sdhc so we can exit this child forum again where the biggest idiot kids talk all day instead of taking action:D

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
talesmeister said:
can some1 confirmed that undub patched rom works with wood?
A couple people have already confirmed it for a couple games (one of them being jump ultimate stars). Really the only way you are going to find out if the undubbed rom works or not is by personally testing it out, since its likely that WoodR4 may be compatible with some, may corrupt others, and may not work with the rest. In short, it is impossible to try so few and decided that the results pertain to all.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I wonder if edited Pokemon roms and undubbed games still work with this new update.
Anyway, thanks a lot for this new update.
biggrin.gif

badmonkey32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing Jump Ultimate Stars and Soma Bringer. There may be issues but I believe the patches we need to look out for are the AP patches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: