XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
SylvWolf said:
Aw, I miss the watermark images.

Other than that, cheers to YWG
grog.gif
Lol, we should just have a special release filled with watermark images (I think I still have some of them around xD). Then all of the tempers would be happy.
Make the skin watermarked images as well.
laugh.gif

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
logical thinker said:
gaminfo.bin? Are you referring to gamedata.bin?
After setting that, in the first boot, if you don't have a gamedata.bin already, it will create a gamedata.bin based on savelistex.bin. Then, when you set the save type for a new game, it will update both files.
I prefer to keep both files, that way I can easily migrate from Wood to AKAIO or vice versa.
Oops sorry yes I had meant gamedata.bin but was typing that blind. Thanks though thats exactly what I had wanted to know.
QUOTE(Another World @ Apr 28 2010, 07:41 AM) if its only corrupted and not damaged the panasonic formatter will fix it.
No my RPG is fine. And for me panasonic will not detect the NAND anyway only SD cards etc. Thanks though, I should have been more clear but it was firmware files on the NAND that corrupted when I tried switching on the fly into Wood by loading the firmware from akaio. I understood something might fuc* up if I tried. Nothing format didn't fix.

Rhonlore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks again from an R4 user
smile.gif

Yellow Wood Goblin and GBATemp all the way.

EDIT: According to filetrip I'm downloading kommunizm. That should probably be looked into.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What's lugia blast upto?

The've downloaded AW's R4 1.06 archive from filetrip, then uploaded the same back to the same filetrip page but as a newer version. They also haven't put the changelog.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rhonlore said:
EDIT: According to filetrip I'm downloading kommunizm. That should probably be looked into.

QUOTEdownloading wood firmware you download kommunizm.

It doesn't say you're downloading kommunizm, it says you're a 'downloading kommunizm'
I imagine what AW by means kommunizm is something along the lines of a leech.

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
slightly annoyed... where i the gamedata.bin? It's a bit fishy that games that worked on 1.0.5 dont on 1.0.6 -only clean roms supported. there goes my IPS fixes. Luckily the gamedata.bin file from 1.0.5 aaved me there.

all in all, great YWG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.