ROM Hack RELEASE The Legend of Heroes: Trails To Azure Kai - Complete English & Partial Japanese patch + QoL patches

xXSoulGeoXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
1.1.2 Update
  • Fix crashes on the finale of the game (thanks to Zakaria)
  • Fix car color change text overflowing with checkmark icon (using now monospaced space to get correct width)
  • Fix promotion equipment reward text being centered incorrectly to the left causing it to be outside the box
  • Fixed enemy names overflowing by shrinking them horizontally when too long (like chapter 3 description on save menu)
  • Fixed missing exclamation marks on certain parts of the game.
  • Fixed a few typos on the additional dialogue.
Sorry it took so long, I needed a break from this and I was kinda burnt out. Anyways, the game can be finally played from start to end without crashes nor major gameplay/visual issues, so considering that and the fact that this release will eventually be superseeded, this will be the last release. I also noticed that text corrections were submitted last week as well, so I won't be able to forward any corrections for the Kai text anymore (I couldn't find any more errors myself though, the text doesn't seem to have any more errors).

I won't be updating Zero, there's only minimal text stuff left that's not worth updating for.

Download link (also updated main thread):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bdqb...re_Kai_-_English_Switch_Patch_v1.1.2.zip/file

There a problem with this file
as it seems its broken

could you check if your file is okay and reuopload it?

thanks for the patch by the way, Geofront did a great job and its amazing we get to enjoy their work on the Switch ports as well

masagrator

The patches guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would rather they relax and work on Hajimari that comes out in the next 2 or 3 weeks instead of Cold Steel 1 & 2 re-re-release.
Continuing this topic.
Some group wanted to port overlay English translation to mod for Asia Steam of Hajimari (so replacing files instead of overlay) and they got C&D from NiSA. So you ate risking into legal troubles with touching English translation for Hajimari. :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/Falcom/com..._the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Last edited by masagrator,

xXSoulGeoXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Could you elaborate?
I downloaded the recent update to the patch of this Switch Port
and everytime I try to open it with 7-Zip it tells me the file is corrupt
I still have the previous version backed up so I have no problems
but would love to update it myself to be free of the crashes on the previous patch

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Continuing this topic.
Some group wanted to port overlay English translation to mod for Asia Steam of Hajimari (so replacing files instead of overlay) and they got C&D from NiSA. So you ate risking into legal troubles with touching English translation for Hajimari. :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/Falcom/com..._the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

it doesn't seem to affect the overlay application from what I know
the problem came from another group that wanted to create a full patch for Hajimari ( or Trails Of Reveire as it is localized by NISA )

the first one has been around before the game was announced to be localized by NIS, while the other project is a patch like the ones Geofront created for Zero and Ao ( which they took down when they announced they were working with NISA on the localization )

English patches could continue to exist, its mostly depends on how they are done in my honest opinion

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I downloaded the recent update to the patch of this Switch Port
and everytime I try to open it with 7-Zip it tells me the file is corrupt
I still have the previous version backed up so I have no problems
but would love to update it myself to be free of the crashes on the previous patch

it doesn't seem to affect the overlay application from what I know
the problem came from another group that wanted to create a full patch for Hajimari ( or Trails Of Reveire as it is localized by NISA )

the first one has been around before the game was announced to be localized by NIS, while the other project is a patch like the ones Geofront created for Zero and Ao ( which they took down when they announced they were working with NISA on the localization )

English patches could continue to exist, its mostly depends on how they are done in my honest opinion
I just downloaded the file and it opens and extracts correctly using 7-Zip and WinRAR.
So make sure to redownload the file as it seems like your download was corrupted(probably due to some downloading shenanigans).

xXSoulGeoXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
I just downloaded the file and it opens and extracts correctly using 7-Zip and WinRAR.
So make sure to redownload the file as it seems like your download was corrupted(probably due to some downloading shenanigans).
gotta try
but its weird
I have a great internet connection myself and the file is not that big to be honest ( download completes in just 4 to 2 minutes for myself )

Edit:
so, I downloaded it again, still can open the file for some reason
and my internet is working well ( currently downloading Starlink from Ubisoft Connect even )

Attachments

• dsgsddsgsgs.PNG
    dsgsddsgsgs.PNG
    378.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by xXSoulGeoXx,

Kirby567fan

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
gotta try
but its weird
I have a great internet connection myself and the file is not that big to be honest ( download completes in just 4 to 2 minutes for myself )

Edit:
so, I downloaded it again, still can open the file for some reason
and my internet is working well ( currently downloading Starlink from Ubisoft Connect even )
Can you try to open it using something else(f.e WinRAR)?

xXSoulGeoXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nicaragua
Can you try to open it using something else(f.e WinRAR)?
it should open though
the previous version opened fine with 7-Zip, and I downloaded an English Patch for Yokai Watch 1 for Switch here as well ( which opened fine )
also checked the zip folder for Zero No Kiseki and it opens for me

its just this newest upload that says its corrupt

So.....I think I solved it by opening the file within 7-Zip
though its weird it doesnt open when I double-click on it though
its the first time it happens to me

Reactions: Kirby567fan
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/q5g6GJfl4ss?feature=share