Grenad' [FR]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all, i'm new here.
biggrin.gif

I have a question to ask (Sorry if my english is bad, my nickname say "I'm french guys !") : Anyone have any save file (Not a ROM) of Jam With The Band please ? I want to test it on my M3 Real with Sakura, i can't test on my R4 because i don't have any µSD card under 4 GB. Thanks a lot and have a nice day !
biggrin.gif

sinan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
no, i don't get a freeze. are you using cheats?

That's very odd. I am not using any cheats. I have a clean rom and I did a clean install of wood 1.08 on my original R4 cart.
It keeps freezing at the exact same spot in the intro. Right after they show the blue bull ghost they show a warrior party coming in the distance as soon as they start zooming in on that party the game freezes for me. So I'm not sure what's going on.

R

r3v3rb

Many thanks Yellow Wood Goblin. Works great on my M3DS Simply !!
biggrin.gif
At last a new firmware to use on what I thought was a dying card...

Forsaken0ne69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't access the start menu. Whenever I push start it just freezes up. Also, There is no clock or calender on the top screen, it's just blue. I'd like to get into the start menu so I can adjust the settings and themes. What did I do wrong?

unsure.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Forsaken0ne69 said:
I can't access the start menu. Whenever I push start it just freezes up. Also, There is no clock or calender on the top screen, it's just blue. I'd like to get into the start menu so I can adjust the settings and themes. What did I do wrong?

unsure.gif
You have a problem with your skin. Change the UI setting in globalsettings.ini

Forsaken0ne69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I need to further explain my problem. I have about six themes in the ui folder, but they don't work. I can't even access the settings menu on the R4. I push start and it freezes. Are you only allowed to have one theme at a time?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a note, to change the skin, you are either going to need a computer or a homebrew that can edit .ini files (DSOrganize is usually a must for all flashcarts, it does a majority of the things that are useful)

-edit-
Looks like I was late in answering.
Anyways, about the calendar, just add a folder in the skin folder called 'calendar' and put in the clock_numbers, day_numbers, year_numbers, and clock_colon (I think they were called those at least)...If you downloaded the themes from ndsthemes...then you should be slightly disappointed in yourself because every single acekard skin has a disclaimer that says what to do...if you didn't then you know now =D.

Forsaken0ne69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a computer, and I can change the skins through the DS. I don't have a homebrew though, but I don't think I really need one. I just wanna make everythin on my R4 work nice and smooth with this new Wood R4 kernal. I'm gettin close, just a few bugs to tweek. I got my themes to show up so I turned off my DS. Turned it back on to see if it would stay and it didn't. It went back to what I started with... Wood R4 is a little frustratin...

Forsaken0ne69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'm done with the questions. Haha... I got it all figured out and shit. Thanks for the help yo, it was quite useful. Bout to finally finish Poke'mon Soul Silver, hella stoked. Wood R4 fixed all the freezin issues that game had. Woot.

yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm excited for my birthday even if it doesnt look like it