ROM Hack [WIP] Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns - True Love Edition Patch

Jesa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thats extremely odd. Have you been using any other hack like the Hamtaro hack or the ntr plugin? Do you remember the last event you were able to activate before they all stopped?

Also upload a copy of your save so I can check it out. Try using jksv this time.
Hmm...Now the game doesnt read the patch... Im a little confused about how to install the eur patch now... Maybe i did something wrong last time. Can u help me please?
Edit: okay, i got it, i have the patch enabled but i continue without events. So, i let you the save.
But anw, if i get the events, can i get Mithra, Lotus, Witchie and Inari? Cuz im in fall 5 now...
Btw, i have Lynn cuz i played in my 3ds not hacked and i activated some events.

Attachments

• save1.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by Jesa,

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: okay, i got it, i have the patch enabled but i continue without events. So, i let you the save.
But anw, if i get the events, can i get Mithra, Lotus, Witchie and Inari? Cuz im in fall 5 now...
Btw, i have Lynn cuz i played in my 3ds not hacked and i activated some events.

Okay, so can you activate Iluka's events now, or is that still a problem? If everything's working now, I'll just fix your save for you so those characters are unlocked.

Edit: disregard that, I got you confused with someone else. I'll fix your save, but are events activating normally now for you?

Last edited by Silrae,

Jesa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Okay, so can you activate Iluka's events now, or is that still a problem? If everything's working now, I'll just fix your save for you so those characters are unlocked.

Edit: disregard that, I got you confused with someone else. I'll fix your save, but are events activating normally now for you?
No, i don't get any events. I mean "morning" events. I can watch flowers events normally.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, i don't get any events. I mean "morning" events. I can watch flowers events normally.
Okay, so the morning events still aren't activating for you even with the patch's files in the right place? Can you take a screenshot of your SD card for me?

Jesa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Okay, so the morning events still aren't activating for you even with the patch's files in the right place? Can you take a screenshot of your SD card for me?
I dont know if i did something wrong cuz the patch apparently works... My SD now is like "patch" but the first time i had the SD like "patch 2" and the patch worked except the events, like now.

Attachments

• patch.PNG
    patch.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 255
  • patch 2.PNG
    patch 2.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 257

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if i did something wrong cuz the patch apparently works... My SD now is like "patch" but the first time i had the SD like "patch 2" and the patch worked except the events, like now.
Sorry for the wait, your files are in the right place.

I think I managed to fix the problem. Extract the files I uploaded into your romfs/cmn folder and overwrite them. I also fixed your save to have Witchie, Mithra, Lotus, and Inari.

Attachments

• Script.rar
    6.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Fixed Save1.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by Silrae,

Jesa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry for the wait, your files are in the right place.

I think I managed to fix the problem. Extract the files I uploaded into your romfs/cmn folder and overwrite them. I also fixed your save to have Witchie, Mithra, Lotus, and Inari.
I have all the events now and all the villagers. Thanks a lot!!

Anemonie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello! i just want to say i really appreciate the hard work you're doing with this mod, i really enjoy it and it has made Trio of town one of my favorite HM/SOS game!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also i found someone who's working on a story of seasons gay mod who needs more recognition ,here's the link for anyone who's interested but it still in the early stages(i hope i'm not breaking any rules here):
https://omg-justanotherhuman.tumblr.com/sosgaymod

Reactions: espurri and Silrae

NicheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if that was a bi/pan mod I don't think I could go back to the original SoS after playing ToT. The sprites all look like aliens to me now O.o Besides, ToT just has more to offer overall (even if I STILL think the girl's running animation is derpy).

Also, seems like you've been keeping busy Silrae :D Lemme know if you still need help with anything.

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if that was a bi/pan mod I don't think I could go back to the original SoS after playing ToT. The sprites all look like aliens to me now O.o Besides, ToT just has more to offer overall (even if I STILL think the girl's running animation is derpy).

Also, seems like you've been keeping busy Silrae :D Lemme know if you still need help with anything.
Do player animations change depending on the gender you choose? I've never noticed that in ToT! I actually never noticed that in SoS too, until someone pointed it out to me.

And, thanks! I haven't really gotten much done in terms of writing, though. I've been having a very difficult time figuring out how to re-write the pregnancy event in a way that's inclusive and doesn't feel out of place.

When I get things written out, I'd appreciate it if you could give me your feedback again. Or... If you're up to it, I'd love some help with actually writing the event. I've said it before, but I'm not the greatest writer, and having someone else give me pointers or new ideas would be incredibly helpful! It's alright if you can't, though, I'll understand.

NicheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do player animations change depending on the gender you choose? I've never noticed that in ToT! I actually never noticed that in SoS too, until someone pointed it out to me.

And, thanks! I haven't really gotten much done in terms of writing, though. I've been having a very difficult time figuring out how to re-write the pregnancy event in a way that's inclusive and doesn't feel out of place.

When I get things written out, I'd appreciate it if you could give me your feedback again. Or... If you're up to it, I'd love some help with actually writing the event. I've said it before, but I'm not the greatest writer, and having someone else give me pointers or new ideas would be incredibly helpful! It's alright if you can't, though, I'll understand.

I wouldn't mind helping with that at all! I'm sure if we put our heads together we can come up with something good. Just let me know whenever you want to work on it. <3

As for the animations, it actually depends on the gender of the outfit (ie if it's meant for a boy or a girl). So if you're a girl, but you choose to wear the starter boy's overalls, you'll get the male walk/run animation, and vice versa. If all of the male outfits weren't so darn bulky I'd probably wear them just to avoid the derpy girl run. XD

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway that i can patch this on my PC so I can run it in Citra?
You would have to extract the romfs from the cia, replace its' contents with my patch's romfs, rebuild the cia, and convert it to cci. I'm not sure what you would do about the dlc or the v1.1 update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Cj8n4MfhjUc?si=detAUm1a27hi4uTP