Status
Not open for further replies.

danielps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, it was already at 512 and debug=1 didn't help (it crashes so fast nothing is output).

I did get it to work under a different entrypoint. I used the old the Themehax payload (with just white, blue and red screen) booting to ctrbootmanager, the running homebrew loader 3dsx from there, so technically under SysNAND (mine is also 9.0.0-20E here).
That's strange, I'm on a similar setup and it works.

Last edited by danielps,

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also can't get it to work. I'm on n3ds 10.5 with menuhax entrypoint. I can start the emulator and exit it with B, but if I want to start a game it hangs. Just like 'psvpwner' I need to power it off, also tried renaming the ini file to xml but it didn't help.
Any other suggestions?

danielps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I also can't get it to work. I'm on n3ds 10.5 with menuhax entrypoint. I can start the emulator and exit it with B, but if I want to start a game it hangs. Just like 'psvpwner' I need to power it off, also tried renaming the ini file to xml but it didn't help.
Any other suggestions?
That's a different issue. The dynarec uses libkhax, so it won't work 10.4+

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are things coming along?

Hope your sill showing this some TLC. I have fond memories of playing Mario Tennis and Red Alarm!

I can't believe Nintendo didn't VC any virtual boy? Really?

Last edited by democracy,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't believe Nintendo didn't VC any virtual boy? Really?
I know!
Nintendo is making a big mistake by not releasing Virtual Console titles for the Virtual Boy on 3DS.
it's like the perfect machine to emulate it and even bypass the horrible design that was the headset for it.

Reactions: Smoker1

danielps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How are things coming along?

Hope your sill showing this some TLC. I have fond memories of playing Mario Tennis and Red Alarm!
Well, since my last update I got myself a Raspberry Pi for easier debugging, found a workflow I'm comfortable with (RPi/gdb/ssh + mednafen + radare2) and fixed Mario's Tennis glitchiness. I also made some progress on other commercial games but nothing exciting yet.
Unfortunately, I had to put this on hold to focus on my studies, so don't expect any progress for a while.

Reactions: democracy

democracy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @danielps, I'm trying to compile from source but Windows complains ctrulib needs to be added to path, odd because I believe it is set up because I can compile AuReinand/LumaCFW from source no problem... Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing