Homebrew [WIP] pokeCalcNTR - IV and Nature Overlay Plugin For Sun and Moon

Mike007899

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally joining GBATemp to give props to my boys Zak and EzPz. Thank you both for running seeds for me for these beauties. Love y'all for this work.
RNGTapus.jpg

Reactions: RustInPeace

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what will you do if after alot of updates the plugin file is to big for old 3ds

We're going to try our best to avoid this. If anything, we can make a slim version. :)

RNG'd an HP Fire Tapu Lele and a 6IV Bulu.
TzGgVZ1.jpg

But I forgot to save after the Bulu catch...but I was able to catch a 5IV Adamant one, so that's good.

Wow! Great job!!! Thanks for the screenshot! :D We love seeing these kinds of things!

Finally joining GBATemp to give props to my boys Zak and EzPz. Thank you both for running seeds for me for these beauties. Love y'all for this work.View attachment 78376

Thank you for the screenshot as well as your support! :D

Last edited by zaksabeast,

Mike007899

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're going to try our best to avoid this. If anything, we can make a slim version. :)

Wow! Great job!!! Thanks for the screenshot! :D We love seeing these kinds of things!

Thank you for the screenshot as well as your support! :D
Np. Also my discord message holds true. XD

reverb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
k54g5xh.jpg

this is my tapu koko :D

but i have a problem, i don't find a tapu lele
i use the correct frame but lele is different from details of RNG

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Advance one frame? RNG look? ._.
Now add RNG view about critical hit chance and we've got a TAS plugin :O

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, if you are using Synchronizer then use that option, it should work 100% of times

I never knew about that, even so I'm not succeeding. Is the delay with that option selected still 5 frames? I got Bulu relatively easily, and one Lele in another game without much, it's weird how I don't get the 100% success rate most other users of this seem to get.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k54g5xh.jpg

this is my tapu koko :D

but i have a problem, i don't find a tapu lele
i use the correct frame but lele is different from details of RNG

Wow! Great job! Those IVs are looking good! Thanks for sharing! :D

Strange, they are basically the same
Try again or try to activate "consider blinking process" in RNGTool

No problem, if you are using Synchronizer then use that option, it should work 100% of times

Thank you for the tips! Other people have found success doing this as well!

Advance one frame? RNG look? ._.
Now add RNG view about critical hit chance and we've got a TAS plugin :O

Haha, we're mainly looking to aid in capturing and hatching. Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

I never knew about that, even so I'm not succeeding. Is the delay with that option selected still 5 frames? I got Bulu relatively easily, and one Lele in another game without much, it's weird how I don't get the 100% success rate most other users of this seem to get.

We're still working out fine tuning some details, as well as trying to make future rng's easier for users. So keep on the lookout for more updates! :)

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow! Great job! Those IVs are looking good! Thanks for sharing! :D

Thank you for the tips! Other people have found success doing this as well!

Haha, we're mainly looking to aid in capturing and hatching. Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

We're still working out fine tuning some details, as well as trying to make future rng's easier for users. So keep on the lookout for more updates! :)

Do you think softresetting freez can be fixed? It is a problem of every plg, not only yours....

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think softresetting freez can be fixed? It is a problem of every plg, not only yours....

"When asked how many times he failed, Thomas Edison said, 'I didn't fail; I found 2,000 ways how to not make a light bulb!' But he only needed to find one way to make it work." - Ben Gates, National Treasure

We're brainstorming options and trying to get creative with finding a solution.

I can't promise a solution, but I can promise that we are trying to find one! :)

It's an issue with NTR itself. I believe it is being worked on but no eta.

That's correct. Regardless, we're still exhausting solutions to try and at least help the process.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
"When asked how many times he failed, Thomas Edison said, 'I didn't fail; I found 2,000 ways how to not make a light bulb!' But he only needed to find one way to make it work." - Ben Gates, National Treasure

We're brainstorming options and trying to get creative with finding a solution.

I can't promise a solution, but I can promise that we are trying to find one! :)

I love this answer ahahah

Reactions: zaksabeast

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing with the 0.2.2 release and I noticed that when the game is paused pressing the Start button will un-pause the game. Also, pressing Select to advance a frame while the game is paused actually advances 2-3 frames.
I'm on an Old3DS 11.2.0-35U.
Thanks for all your work with this.

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing with the 0.2.2 release and I noticed that when the game is paused pressing the Start button will un-pause the game. Also, pressing Select to advance a frame while the game is paused actually advances 2-3 frames.
I'm on an Old3DS 11.2.0-35U.
Thanks for all your work with this.

Yeah, the main post explains the new key presses. Also, depending on where you are in the game, multiple frames may pass during an advance at one time depending on the area you're in.

Thank you for your support!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head