Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

-NOP-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this work with installed Pokemon games? I launch the app, and it recognizes Pokemon Y which is the current inserted cartridge. But, I have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire installed to the system, and it doesn't show up on the PHBank menu.

**EDIT** Sorry, I fixed this issue. I had to install the .cia file and not just launch the application from the homebrew menu.

Last edited by -NOP-,

Alex Huynh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Report :
After take pokemon from bank to game-PC, Pokedex not change to captured.
So for example: if i transfer any pokemon in ORAS that is available in Alola dex ( havent figure out how to unlock national Dex), it wont count as captured? Only show image?

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
So for example: if i transfer any pokemon in ORAS that is available in Alola dex ( havent figure out how to unlock national Dex), it wont count as captured? Only show image?
You can send the pokemon into the daycare and then take it back, then it will count as captured into the dex i hear

D

Deleted User

We need a update to transfer Pokemon from Black & White to Pokemon X/Y/ORAS/S/M and X/Y/ORAS Pokemon to S/M.

Reactions: -NOP-

Bruno_Guimaraes

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys can you help me I want to install pokemon homebrew bank but in my SD cards only shows this 2 folders where do i put the PHBank folders? Inside the DCIM and Nitendo 3DS folders are just other folders with random numbers and letters, I just don't know where to put the PHBank folders. Any help would be appreciated
Capturar.PNG

Last edited by Bruno_Guimaraes,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you tranfer an eggs from oras or x and y to sun and moon they will be bad eggs that needs to be fixed
That has nothing to do with PHBank since Sun/Moon don't work with PHBank. If you're talking about pksm, then you're still posting in the wrong thread.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
the bank lets you put gen 7 pokemon into it and put them on a gen 6 game and it works the pokemon will be a bulbasaur i also put them on pokebank and it worked gonna see what happens when the gen 7 update comes out makes me think the game uses the same engine because the pokemon datas pretty much the same if you can inject a gen 7 pokemon data into a gen 7 game and have it work

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

bowser1027

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else running into the issue of not being able to trade/battle online with pokemon migrated over from XY/ORAS using the PKSM? Legit or not, i always get a message saying there was a problem with the pokemon.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else running into the issue of not being able to trade/battle online with pokemon migrated over from XY/ORAS using the PKSM? Legit or not, i always get a message saying there was a problem with the pokemon.
well untill the legit bank gets updated for gen 7 support the pokemon won't work online that are tranfered from oras and x and y

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?