Homebrew [WIP] PHBank - Pokémon Homebrew Bank

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to move this Pikachu into the Bank.

cowhCxb.jpg

I guess Cosplay Pikachus can't be moved to the Bank, my own one can't be moved either.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

broad101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i lost my cosplay pikachu by being too quick at "oo look i can edit pokemon" and hes gone forever..

im trying to load a living dex into phbank ready for when SuMo come around :)

edit: how to transfer a full box into phbank? ive got it on multiple selection and have a check box next to each mon but cant work out how to move them over without it unselecting them all.

Last edited by broad101,

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you want to just move an entire card box into an empty Bank box here...

There's two ways you can do it:

1) Have your card box on the left, and an empty box on the right showing, and just hit the little arrows down at the bottom of the screen (tap it).
2) Press Select to switch to the blue arrow (corresponding to Move in the Gen6 games), and line your boxes up like in 1, but hit Y.

You shouldn't need Green (multi-select) mode at all, unless you're cherry-picking stuff. In that case, you hit X to move them into the box when the arrow is on an empty slot in the Bank box.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
he mean:
Please can you go into the future, steal the new pokebank app from cdn ninty server, rip apart ( = decompile ) and release in the coming days a new version of phbank future-compatible ?
thats just my interpretation

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he mean:
Please can you go into the future, steal the new pokebank app from cdn ninty server, rip apart ( = decompile ) and release in the coming days a new version of phbank future-compatible ?
thats just my interpretation
Close what I meant was when the official update for pokemon bank does release would it be possible to add what ever calls/functions the app uses to communicate with Pokemon Sun and Moon and add them to PHBank.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if the new games have the same file "structure" i think its feasible. maybe importing pokemon from 1st gen will be tough i think, bc we should know how the conversion 1st gen > 7th gen is made in the new pokebank.
again, if the engine and file structure are the same of ORASXY then should be simple enough...

Slashcash

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if the new games have the same file "structure" i think its feasible. maybe importing pokemon from 1st gen will be tough i think, bc we should know how the conversion 1st gen > 7th gen is made in the new pokebank.
again, if the engine and file structure are the same of ORASXY then should be simple enough...

Just to be fair: even if the savefile structure changes heavily reverse-engineering it should not be hard at all. The problem would arise if a new heavy encryption is added to the save file structure. This will determine the amount of effort and time needed for PHBank to gain Sun/Moon compatibility. I suspect that the thread will be flooded with this questions soon: of course no one will be able to answer until the Sun/Moon release day.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
of course it will.
Gocario should put a big red text in first post at some point. Which no one will read, but you can always say "read the F. first post before asking" lol

however, i feel they will add another layer of encryption in SuMo...just to not be ripped apart at day one by people who leak "hidden" legendaryes (like volcanion for example)

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i pass my Y pokemon to my OR version?
And... ugh i'm not sure if someone already asked but, can i put pk6 files there and have those pokemon?
You can transfer most of them. Some special Pokemon may not transfer. And as for pk6 files. You want to use PChex++ by @Slashcash to generate Pokemon on your games.

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What 3ds firmware do you need for this im on gw 9.4.0 and it just says the app execution ended

EDIT: Ahh it just exits if no cartridge is inserted. Consider a message saying to insert a cartridge. It would be nice if you could launch without though.

Last edited by xtreme1,

HenryLeonheart

Trophies
XP
Country
Also have the error

"Problem happened: 0x28
PHBank version: 020001b0
Can't start the viewer.
Press any key to exit"

Does anyone have a fix for it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...