Homebrew [WIP]PCHex++ - PCHex with its own gui

Reaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks you Reaga, I do exactly the same thing, it's what I like in this program, you need the original pokemon to do something on it.
For events and Legends, yeah. But for anything you can breed, you can clone another bred mon and change species on the clone to essentially make a new one out of thin air. Just be careful with legal Pokeballs.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
May I ask how your doing this.
I've been using the ram2sav dump for a while now and finally started using the homebrew. so far I've used JK's Save Manager and SVDT but all i get is a .dat that PKHex wont open.

Is it named "Main"?

Doomsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried using this to edit a Flabebe's form, nature, IV's, and EV's as well as a Braixen's IVs and EVs. When the Flabebe leveled up, it turned into red form and its stats got lowered, and both of them have a mega stone during their first wild battle. ._.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried using this to edit a Flabebe's form, nature, IV's, and EV's as well as a Braixen's IVs and EVs. When the Flabebe leveled up, it turned into red form and its stats got lowered, and both of them have a mega stone during their first wild battle. ._.
It's because the app doesn't set party data correctly. Putting them into your boxes will have the game refresh that data when you withdraw it.

sbneelu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you please put Pokerus, ribbons, ID, OT, and nickname on your todo list? If you don't have time, I totally understand, but they would be nice features to have :) Thanks so much for what you've done already :D

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Dante250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Make a Pokemon happy it's something very simple and easy, I think a happiness editor its something useless, OT, ID, TID and nicknames it's what we need, and some extras like add items into the bag and set pokerus, everything to seems like pkhex, but the real question is: Is this project dead?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a Pokemon happy it's something very simple and easy, I think a happiness editor its something useless, OT, ID, TID and nicknames it's what we need, and some extras like add items into the bag and set pokerus, everything to seems like pkhex, but the real question is: Is this project dead?
Happiness is very relevant. It is really annoying when a poke that needs return in a moveset doesn't have max happiness (I have had this happen to me, I lost a tour because of it). Looking at this from a developers perspective, this is designed to be a semi-lightweight alternative to pkhex for when you are away from a computer. Adding more features like inventory editing will make the app complicated and hard to use, which takes away from the much needed noob-friendliness™ this site needs to thrive.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happiness is very relevant. It is really annoying when a poke that needs return in a moveset doesn't have max happiness (I have had this happen to me, I lost a tour because of it).

It doesn't take his/her point though. Happiness can be elevated very easily and fast with O-Powers, Soothe Bell and the EV lowering berries. Literally two minutes. Just saying. I'd like it to be added to the program too...

As well as the inventory editing.

Reactions: Dante250

GilgameshArcher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Say that when on a competition battle your Return hit like a feather.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<rant>
Education time.
(max happiness) 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 222-264 (100.4 - 119.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(base salamence friendship, 14 bp) 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Salamence Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Amoonguss: 32-38 (14.4 - 17.1%) -- possible 6HKO
idgaf about double-edge.
</rant>

VeniaSilente

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I personally feel like the point of a Pokémon editor is to edit the basic things, as well as things that are not easily, or at all, adjustable within the game, since for the others we have, well, the game. So focus should be put on hard-to-reach features.

Of course, it sometimes gets weird: changing the nick is easy... except it's one place in the entire game and the Pokémon must be your own. Similarly, editing the equipped item is as easy as Bag -> Give - of course, you have to have the item. Conversely, things like level / place met (for legality) or IV and HP-type (for competitive) or OT / relearn moves (for flavour) are nowhere to be set, and only sometimes viewable, but there's a good added value in being able to change those.

But maybe the 3DS is kinda a lousy interface for a more full-fledged suite and interface like what PkHex has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :P:ha::P :D:blush::evil: