Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Utawarerumono Portable
Team/Lead: BLACKlabel translations
Translators, ASAP! | Link

I think I have an update regarding this line!

Fyfci0A.png

Reactions: GHANMI

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
neoxephon's project for fate/extra ccc is now cancelled......damn T_T

i guess time to pull the plan B on this one[asking for tradukosoft for help?]

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello there, everyone! I've noticed a lot of people have made posts on this thread related to us here at TRADUKO Soft, and I've decided to join now, to be able to answer questions easier. I'd also really like it if someone would help out with our projects, as I'd like to release them quicker. If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to this or PM me on here.

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
I told what I think in some other topic about Persona 2. So, 2 questions: 1. Why you want to retranslate whole thing, wasting tons of time, instead of translating only the new part (yes, I understand that PSX translation is not very accurate, but it is better than translation from scratch) 2. What are the priorities?

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
I told what I think in some other topic about Persona 2. So, 2 questions: 1. Why you want to retranslate whole thing, wasting tons of time, instead of translating only the new part (yes, I understand that PSX translation is not very accurate, but it is better than translation from scratch) 2. What are the priorities?
1. Well, seeing as how fan translations are very long processes to begin with, we might as well retranslate it, and let fans experience the game the way it should've been. Not every single thing will be retranslated, just the needed parts.
2. The priorities? Well, we have a priority to translate these games, of course, but we also would like some support in order to make the process smoother.

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Priorities I meant with the games. As I heard from somewhere that P2:Batsu is not in the first lines. So, also would be good to know, what is the progress (is anything really started with P2?). I am quite concerned, as you have lot of projects ongoing, so would be nice to see something.

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Priorities I meant with the games. As I heard from somewhere that P2:Batsu is not in the first lines. So, also would be good to know, what is the progress (is anything really started with P2?). I am quite concerned, as you have lot of projects ongoing, so would be nice to see something.
You're going to have to wait until Madoka is finished for anything substantial when it comes to P2EP. I'm sorry about this.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make your own thread already, and let everyone know what kind(s) of help you are looking for.
If for some reason you can't because you're a new user, I'll make you a placeholder thread and then make it so you can edit it (the first post anyway). If that's the case- let me know what thread title you want your thread to have.

Reactions: Hargrun

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
Make your own thread already, and let everyone know what kind(s) of help you are looking for.
If for some reason you can't because you're a new user, I'll make you a placeholder thread and then make it so you can edit it (the first post anyway). If that's the case- let me know what thread title you want your thread to have.
Thank you for this. The only help I really request are more translators on the team, as it will speed up the translation progress for all three of my projects.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Thank you for this. The only help I really request are more translators on the team, as it will speed up the translation progress for all three of my projects.

What I don't seem to understand is why everyone is rushing to translate persona 2 first since it only got announced a few months back.

Clearly Manoka and Conception should be your first priorities. Conception before persona 2 makes sense

I mean it was announced wayy before persona.

No disrespect to traduko soft and my fellow persona fans.
I just think conception is being overlooked sadly.

I personally can't wait for all 3 projects but I will.

I hope you find some translators

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Well, why announce, if you do not work on that? If work, what is the status? So far as I can understand, for P2 is nothing done yet at all. Correct? Then why announce that you're working on it? If you work - people want to know status, it is just natural, by me.

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
What I don't seem to understand is why everyone is rushing to translate persona 2 first since it only got announced a few months back.

Clearly Manoka and Conception should be your first priorities. Conception before persona 2 makes sense

I mean it was announced wayy before persona.

No disrespect to traduko soft and my fellow persona fans.
I just think conception is being overlooked sadly.

I personally can't wait for all 3 projects but I will.

I hope you find some translators

I completely agree with you. Madoka is being worked on the most right now, as I have decrypted the game, and inserted the text. I announced Conception and P2EP because I am translating it. All I need to do is put the text into the game, which is why information is so scarce at the moment. This is why I am asking for help. The only thing that I have decrypted from P2EP so far are the images, and I have translated all of them. Now all I need to do is reinsert the text and images into the game, which is why I need help.

To be honest, a final build of Madoka depends on the assistance I get, as at the end of this year, I will not be able to work on this project as extensively as I used to. This doesn't mean it will be canceled, however. I will not cancel any projects I announce unless there is nothing I can do.

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
http://bbq.xyz.is/Persona_2:_Batsu

What help you need more apart translation? thexyz seems digged up everything, even made the proportional print routine?

We need someone who will help us decrypt the game, and recode it, as it is a lot more challenging and time-consuming if I do it myself. If I do it myself, this means I will have to put full focus into making it work correctly, which could take time off of other projects.

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
What recode? All is there, including the script extractors, formats, etc. There is nothing to recode, you just to have assemble the bits already decoded by thexyz. Maybe he even have already patched eboot, if you ask him.

TRADUKO Soft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tradukosoft.com
XP
Country
United States
What recode? All is there, including the script extractors, formats, etc. There is nothing to recode, you just to have assemble the bits already decoded by thexyz. Maybe he even have already patched eboot, if you ask him.

Oh, alright. Sorry about that. I just took a look at it now, and that is very good. I'll try it out.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I completely agree with you. Madoka is being worked on the most right now, as I have decrypted the game, and inserted the text. I announced Conception and P2EP because I am translating it. All I need to do is put the text into the game, which is why information is so scarce at the moment. This is why I am asking for help. The only thing that I have decrypted from P2EP so far are the images, and I have translated all of them. Now all I need to do is reinsert the text and images into the game, which is why I need help.

To be honest, a final build of Madoka depends on the assistance I get, as at the end of this year, I will not be able to work on this project as extensively as I used to. This doesn't mean it will be canceled, however. I will not cancel any projects I announce unless there is nothing I can do.

Hi thanks for the reply!

To be honest personally as long as the storyline script for mandoka is complete In the 2nd patch.
I wouldn't see the use in a final patch right afterwards maybe you could then set your sights on conception and persona 2 and then return to mandoka if the fans really really want it.

But it depends on what people would play it for for example some play the patches to experience the game. Others play the game to play a 100% complete version. If you catch my drift.

I'll be playing your 2nd patch only for the story so I can see what's so popular about Mandoka.

As long as the story and menus are translated. then you can possibly stop the excessive work on mandoka if you wish.
But...

Like I said some fans may want that 100% patch but personally id only do it if there was a loud enough shout from fans for a 100% final patch.

But it's your decision.

Will the second patch have the menus and storyline translated?

Because you can always return to mandoka for a final patch. After the first build patches of conception.

From what I can see
Mandoka and persona are getting loud enough shouts from fans for a translation but it will take time.
However conception is too and people have got to understand that it's your decision on what road you take with these projects.

Either you do them in chronological announcement order so
Manoka
Conception
And then Persona 2
Or you can do them any old way.

Yet it wouldn't make sense to release your 3rd project persona 2 first patch.
before a conception patch especially since you completed encryption of the game last month. If you created a thread on the Psp hacking section and talk about your current status with Conception and how you only need translators for that game to progress rapidly.im sure fans of the 2nd game would definitely help you out.

I can't wait for all 3 of your projects but. Conception and mandoka are more higher on my wish list only because they are new to me.
But persona 2 Ep looks awesome.my first time playing it will be with your future patch.
Persona 3&4 should keep me busy.

Also may I recommend looking at GDWs post on this thread you may find it intriguing.
You asked for help well check it out apparently he created tools and you are mentioned.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/persona-2-eternal-punishment-time-for-a-fan-translation.344765/page-10

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock