1. ARD96

ARD96 Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Can someone help me hack Frontier Gate rom?

2. goldenguy43

goldenguy43 Member
    Newcomer

So is this thread dead?

3. MarkSanchez05

MarkSanchez05 Newbie
    Newcomer

So how do i translate Corpse Party 2U and what are the tools? I will just wait for someone to reply

4. Malckyor

Malckyor The One and Only!

Brazil
    Just to updated it: user @hm7 is working on the Danganronpa 2 backported translation for the PSP here, I'm helping with the testing.

testing123 likes this.
  5. Raytheon_Thunder

Newcomer

Bangladesh
    I want bring everyones attention an issue about Valkyria Chronicles 3 PSP.Although this awesome game has gotten an almost complete translation,quite a few untranslated bits in this game yet remain.

I'm currently playing the game.There's quite a few things that are still untranslated though.For example I found out that the newspaper and encyclopedia articles and a lot of dlc titles and a few dlc themselves are still untranslated.I was hoping the translators would fix these and perfect the translation eventually but they seem to have gone into a hiatus quite a while ago.As such these issues still remain to this day.

It's really Sad.

I'm particularly sore about those newspaper articles which always felt pretty important to me as they contributed a lot to the worldbuilding of the game.

This beautiful translation patch is ruined by all these small untranslated remnants.Can anybody translate and fix those???

Last edited by Raytheon_Thunder, Sep 20, 2019
    RanceJustice likes this.
  6. VicViper-V

VicViper-V Member
    Newcomer

Ukraine
    Manana likes this.
  7. JudasEffect235

Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi guys! I just wanna ask if there's some sort of "definitive list" for translation project/s that are active/not active.

I'm kinda new here and confused on where to look.

Thanks in advance, guys. And thank you for the translation teams in their respective projects. High respect to you, guys.

8. Jenn4856

Jenn4856 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hm I'm new here, but everything looks super fun and I hope you can get it done and do your best! You are all doing a wonderful job! I'm not good with coding or hacking, but if you need help with English translations I can do my best to help c: I would probably do the Tales games first if they need help since I love tales XD

9. Shinjinotikari17

Newcomer

United States
    I just hope someone picks up Gundam Age PsP game and finish what Crashman has started.

I only I know how to datamine/hack the ROM or ISO and extract the dialogue of the game. I just need a tutorial on how

10. RanceJustice

RanceJustice Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It would be a good idea to get it officially flagged as "unfinished", perhaps, to call attention to it. At the moment it shows as released with only needing "small polish elements" to be complete - I don't feel this is accurate given that the default patch that most are using (ie the translation project V2 from 2014) still lacks the DLC and what you list. Quite some time ago I did find some pre-patched images that seemed to have some of the DLC itself translated, as if the base (2014 v2 ) patch was then added to some other patch, but I am unsure who provided it.

It would be nice to get a complete fan-translation for VC3 E2, including all the DLC! Since we have the original, well made project itself taking care of the core game from a technical perspective it seems like there should be ample demonstration/tools, we only need both technical and language help to finish it off. Of course, the first thing to do is to ensure that people know there's still work to do!

Raytheon_Thunder likes this.
  11. oriongrant

oriongrant Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Has Boku no Natsuyasumi ever been translated?

12. OldBoi
    This message by OldBoi has been removed from public view by x65943, Mar 5, 2021, Reason: off topic / not english.
    Mar 2, 2021
  13. master801

master801 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    oriongrant likes this.
  14. oriongrant

oriongrant Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Projects, English