ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

SSJ_Titan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have to extract a encrypted rom with this program:
Then copy over the files from the translation zip, overwriting when prompted.
Then rebuild the rom with the same program.
Then you have to decrypt the rom with a program like 3DS_OfflineDecTool.
Then install the update cia in Citra from the zippyshare link in the text file that comes with the translation patch.
And now you can play the game.

Maybe my problem is that I did it with a decrypted rom... is there no way you could send me the patched rom ? I've tried so many times already

SSJ_Titan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WA
You have to extract a encrypted rom with this program: https://github.com/Asia81/HackingToolkit9DS-Deprecated-/releases
Then install the update cia in Citra from the zippyshare link in the text file that comes with the translation patch.
Encrypted rom is a legit CIA rom right ?

Just tried it and the patched cia was 15kb llool. Think my decrypted rom was a better attempt . Please send it over man

Last edited by SSJ_Titan,

n1dminhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are many places not translated, but thank you very much

Attachments

• SGK 0.jpg
    SGK 0.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 293
  • SGK 1.jpg
    SGK 1.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 383
  • SGK 2.jpg
    SGK 2.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 369
  • SGK 3.jpg
    SGK 3.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 313

n1dminhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i send you an email can you please send your translated room so ? I can't patch it :/
Ok

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am positive that the deathblows are translated, you need to install the update cia that I linked with more trasnlated parts
I will try, thank you

shadowfox87

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to extract a encrypted rom with this program:

I did exactly this. I first got the decrypted JPN version of the 3ds rom. Then, I extracted it using the HackingToolkit9DS. Then I extracted the CIA file, copy pasted the bin files over it. Then I rebuilt the 3ds rom. Then, I used the 3DS_OfflineDecTool to decrypt. I tried to load it in Citra, and it showed a black screen. This is after I already installed the CIA. Is it because I started with a decrypted version of the rom?

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I did exactly this. I first got the decrypted JPN version of the 3ds rom. Then, I extracted it using the HackingToolkit9DS. Then I extracted the CIA file, copy pasted the bin files over it. Then I rebuilt the 3ds rom. Then, I used the 3DS_OfflineDecTool to decrypt. I tried to load it in Citra, and it showed a black screen. This is after I already installed the CIA. Is it because I started with a decrypted version of the rom?
You're not supposed to extract the CIA update file, you only need to install it from within Citra.
You only need to add the files from the 00040000001B4300 folder to the rom not the files from the CIA update.
I think you might need a encrypted rom to start with though.

shadowfox87

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're not supposed to extract the CIA update file, you only need to install it from within Citra.
You only need to add the files from the 00040000001B4300 folder to the rom not the files from the CIA update.
I think you might need a encrypted rom to start with though.

Hmm, I'm not sure what I did, but it's working now! I ddin't even extract the rom, replace any files, or rebuild it. I simply took the decrypted rom. I started Citra, installed the CIA and ran the rom. Most of it is in English now, so not sure haha.

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm, I'm not sure what I did, but it's working now! I ddin't even extract the rom, replace any files, or rebuild it. I simply took the decrypted rom. I started Citra, installed the CIA and ran the rom. Most of it is in English now, so not sure haha.
You only have the update part of the game translated now, there's a lot more in English if you replace the files inside the actual rom.

shadowfox87

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You only have the update part of the game translated now, there's a lot more in English if you replace the files inside the actual rom.

Ok, but after I extract the 3ds file, there is no 'ExtractedRomFS' folder created. Therefore, I can't simply copy paste the files in the 'romfs' folder that came with the translation. Is this because I extracted a decrypted rom? Any hints on where I can find a encrypted rom then? The decrypted rom I start with is 1.7 GB while the rebuilt one is 256 MB, so I'm pretty sure something is going wrong.

Last edited by shadowfox87,

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, but after I extract the 3ds file, there is no 'ExtractedRomFS' folder created. Therefore, I can't simply copy paste the files in the 'romfs' folder that came with the translation. Is this because I extracted a decrypted rom? Any hints on where I can find a encrypted rom then? The decrypted rom I start with is 1.7 GB while the rebuilt one is 256 MB, so I'm pretty sure something is going wrong.
Yes, you need to have a encrypted rom to start with.

shadowfox87

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I think I figured out the problem. HackingToolkit9DS was not fully extracting the decrypted rom properly as there were no "ExtractedRomFS" and "ExtractedExeFS" folders being created. I instead used another toolkit, DotNet 3DS Toolkit v1.4.6 (which is found here in gbatemp) to extract the rom fully. Then, I replaced the 'romfs' files from the translation and rebuilt it also using DotNet Toolkit. The resulting rebuilt rom is 2 GB. It loads properly in Citra. I installed the CIA file and everything works. So basically, for anyone having the same problem as I did, don't use HackingToolkit9DS to extract the decrypted rom. That only works for an encrypted rom whereas the DotNet Toolkit supports extracting a decrypted CCI (.3ds).

Last edited by shadowfox87,

Slik91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but.. I am trying to get the character textures for this game so I can use the character textures to make xenoverse 2 mods... can somebody be kind enough to zip up all the extracted character textures for this game and send them to me?? I have tried using Ohana and other programs and every single time it either crashes upon opening the .bch or it says that it is not a supported format..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2