ROM Hack Translation Medarot 9

SIYIITTY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your work so far on this translation! I had so many hours on the GBA games. I would love to get a few in on this as well. I have read over the previous responses and have tried to trouble shoot on various forms with no success.

I have the newest update files and newest luma version. Placed the game romfs under the game ID file and the update romfs into my CIAS update folder(doesn't allow me to select and update when I go into FBI). I boot the game, get the English translation of the developers and the main menu. It looks great! From there, some of the UI is in English but not to the extent of the example images given in some of the replies.

This is my first time doing this but I have attempted so many different things to get this. I actually gave up a month ago and decided to drop a comment here because I want to get this and relive my childhood. Any help is appreciated!

Genesix

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can this be played in a 3ds ?
Post automatically merged:

Can you play this on a 3ds? Or is it only luma

blueboy92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this be played in a 3ds ?

Can you play this on a 3ds? Or is it only luma
It can be played on a 3ds with cfw i believe. Anyways, any progress report of some sort of the whole process of translating the game?

JohnWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still having issues with the CIA thing. for some reason every time when i rebuild it, it can't Install it. i've even tried to do the whole "EVERYTHING INTO THE UPDATE" trick and same issue. a small problem (which might be tiny but could cause big issues) is there is no .BNR item in the exefs portion of the cia so i'm wondering what to do there.

Last edited by JohnWolf,

Saiyan26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what game version are you playing?
Have you uncovered the cause of this Kantaros-R bug? I'm experiencing the same issue on Kabuto version. It seems to endlessly repeat "Kantaros-R" offscreen which prevents the confirmation prompt from occurring. It also causes the entire 3DS to freeze if you restart the game without rebooting the console afterwards. Every other password seems to work fine. Only the Kantaros-R translation seems to crash the game.

Still having issues with the CIA thing. for some reason every time when i rebuild it, it can't Install it. i've even tried to do the whole "EVERYTHING INTO THE UPDATE" trick and same issue. a small problem (which might be tiny but could cause big issues) is there is no .BNR item in the exefs portion of the cia so i'm wondering what to do there.
What tool are you using? I was having trouble until I found a post that said to use New Super Ultimate Injector (tool used for GBA VC injecting). That worked flawlessly for me.

Last edited by Saiyan26,

JohnWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What tool are you using? I was having trouble until I found a post that said to use New Super Ultimate Injector (tool used for GBA VC injecting). That worked flawlessly for me.
Oh shit man, that worked. was using Hacking toolkit 9DS but it just doesn't work.

Sotaeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can I support the team doing this? Y'all have done so much, it's nuts. Particularly the female protagonist, HOW.
If you PM me, I can send you a paypal link if you are interested in donating.

Does anyone here know if there's any part of the story already translated?
No, we don't have any of the story released yet, it is still a WIP.

Last edited by Sotaeko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM