ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X(Continued)

Silvor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello guys, I updated the link because zippyshare died, at some point I will continue the project but atm its tough for me
Good to see you are still around!
you did a wonderful job on this translation. Would be fantastic if you returned to it one day. Either way, thanks for all the work you did!

soujiiro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this theoretically work with the new layeredfs system in Citra through the mods menu? I feel like I've unpacked and repacked everything 100 times (without exaggeration), still to no avail, on both encrypted and decrypted versions, getting the correct file extraction and folders, but after applying the patch, there seems to be no difference post-rebuild.

The only thing that i can think of is that there must be some problem with the compatibility layer in Linux. They still export working files, just with no visible changes from stock, despite applying the translation patch into extractedromfs, which leads me to my next question-

Can anyone confirm that the patch currently under the download link still works, insofar as changing the notice screen, start button(s), etc?

I used to have a working version of this; i just don't remember what all I did, albeit I was on Windows natively at the time.

I also have the update CIA applied for the other partial translation.

ShyGaifu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this theoretically work with the new layeredfs system in Citra through the mods menu? I feel like I've unpacked and repacked everything 100 times (without exaggeration), still to no avail, on both encrypted and decrypted versions, getting the correct file extraction and folders, but after applying the patch, there seems to be no difference post-rebuild.

The only thing that i can think of is that there must be some problem with the compatibility layer in Linux. They still export working files, just with no visible changes from stock, despite applying the translation patch into extractedromfs, which leads me to my next question-

Can anyone confirm that the patch currently under the download link still works, insofar as changing the notice screen, start button(s), etc?

I used to have a working version of this; i just don't remember what all I did, albeit I was on Windows natively at the time.

This is admittedly my first time using a mod with Citra but I can't get it to work either, unzipped the package and moved the romfs folder to the game's mod location but nothing's changed.

Mivanasoul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I can confirm that the download does indeed work and that the only thing untranslated is the story and some miscellaneous items in the arcade shop, however this is on a 3ds running luma and not citra. Are you sure you're using the the edited cia update patch? Without that nothing works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi