ROM Hack [WIP] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 Translation

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darn. last time i used hans for a tranlation, i also needed a .code thing. im gonna try some other stuff and see what i get...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

actually im dumb, i needed to read the text file before i started doing this. it was all in there. im a complete dumbass.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so i have reached a roadblock. the instructions say to use romfs extractor to extract "romfs_" folder from "0004000000120600"... the only thing by that name after extraction is a .cxi file, which can't be opened by romfs extractor...

focusonme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys create a dragon ball fusions translation thread so more people will help :)
just be curious, is this game only 2D mode? when i activate my 3D switch it still is only 2D. or is it only me?

Last edited by focusonme,

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so i have reached a roadblock. the instructions say to use romfs extractor to extract "romfs_" folder from "0004000000120600"... the only thing by that name after extraction is a .cxi file, which can't be opened by romfs extractor...
Use PackHack from @Asia81 on PC to extract CXI. Or get another braindump to extract the right files.

EDIT: You shouldn't need to edit the .code either.

Last edited by YugamiSekai,

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello, my English is low, I read the txt and do not understand how to translate the cia ... Someone could translate it and upload it? I would be grateful thanks! @kprovost7314 thanks for your work!

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, my English is low, I read the txt and do not understand how to translate the cia ... Someone could translate it and upload it? I would be grateful thanks! @kprovost7314 thanks for your work!
It's still being worked on and should be on the ISO site soon. I can't tell you the name of the site, but you should be able to find it very easy with google :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Atleast online