Windows 7 Customization

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by I2aven's_Sag, Oct 21, 2010.

1. I2aven's_Sag
    OP

I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Northern Virginia
    Well, I'm currently using

System Specs:
    CPU: i7-720QM
    GPU: Nvidia GT 240M (1024MB)
    Memory: 4GB

(1) Object Dock (256 MB)(conserving ram).
    (2) VistaSwitcher (Alt-Tab Replacement)
    Fairly light usage RAM wise

Mainly I'm interested in a program/utility that will let me control the opacity of windows (so I can see more than one program or utility) when I'm multitasking. I don't have a 1920x1080 resolution, so an application or utility that lets me make programs transparent (for example; so I could see through firefox into my Open-Office essay/homework, finish a thought, and switch quickly back to firefox to surf for 5-10 minutes, but think about how to continue?

Basically, just some sort of utility that would lend itself towards helping me manage my 1600x900 resolution so that I can avoid having to micro/macro-manage my windows on my laptop screen when I'm working on more than one task.

-I2aven

2. DaRk_ViVi

DaRk_ViVi Sending you back... to the future!

Apr 13, 2004
    Italy
    Asti, Italy
    I don't know how to help you, but you can try Rainmeter for some cool gadgets on your desktop. ^^

3. I2aven's_Sag
    OP

I2aven's_Sag GBATemp Otaku

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Northern Virginia
    My brother uses rainmeter. I like keeping my desktop relatively clean for wallpapers =P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice