Hacking will using atmosphere cfw to play poKemon mods get me banned?

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Please just no. Going online in CFW in itself is enough to get a ban. Regardless of nodded game or not you'll get banned eventually.
Now of course there's lower risks with certain things and higher risks with others but you'll get banned nonetheless. It has been stated numerous tomes here that certain things/behaviors will get tour switch banned.
See here for more
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub-warning.508710/

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always get 2 switches one modded and one legit and just use the modded switch to "hack" pokemon and then trade them over to the legit switch (Of course assuming u just want to gen pokemon in to get them faster and not do stuff like give them moves they normally cant use and what not.)

Thats what i did for my lets go pikachu playthrough as i wanted a dratini at the start of the game.

mambonumberfice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
You can always get 2 switches one modded and one legit and just use the modded switch to "hack" pokemon and then trade them over to the legit switch (Of course assuming u just want to gen pokemon in to get them faster and not do stuff like give them moves they normally cant use and what not.)

Thats what i did for my lets go pikachu playthrough as i wanted a dratini at the start of the game.

Damn that Dratini must be really worth it, to have a Switch banned from online for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.