New modded switch

Zmed44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, new to the modded switch family. Glad to be here.
I just got a new modded switch, fresh install, did my sd card swap for a bigger sd card and everything is set up. I just have some questions now about after processes.

I booted ofw to download all my legally bought games and after I update my emummc and such, I’ll be good to go. My question is, how can I get mods for my games and install them?
For example nexus mods has SV plus for pokemon scarlet and violet. How do install that mod to my game?

After it is modded, my other question now is, if there is a dlc or mystery gift for a game or pokemon, can I download it? Will I get banned or no?

Ultimately I do not plan to play online at all, but just to be online for dlc or mystery gift stuff.

Thanks for any tips and advice!

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If your emummc is online without blocking Nintendo servers you will be banned if you install nsp or xci. Use DNSmitm to block and then download the dlc on your computer and install dlc with fbi. You need to find the dlc somewhere on the net

Zmed44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your emummc is online without blocking Nintendo servers you will be banned if you install nsp or xci. Use DNSmitm to block and then download the dlc on your computer and install dlc with fbi. You need to find the dlc somewhere on the net
Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1