Hacking Gaming Need help for CFW Switch and what to do to be safe from being banned when save edit the game

JayEm624

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, may I ask you if that, when I have a CFW Switch and save edit the pokemon game when backup, edit, and then after that, restore the save file in the physical cartridge and will I get banned online for save edit the game for using PKHex?

What is the safe way to not get banned while save edit the game using PKHex to edit the save file and what is the best way, like if I can use only legal mons, and add items and is that not a ban and what is a ban for the pkhex when I'm about to get banned while save editing

Will wait for your answer and advice

Sorry for acting like this I just want to understand about the safest solution for the cfw switch not to get me banned online

Thank you

Lumpofcoal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There is no 100% guarantee but in general, it would be to avoid using edited pokemons in any muliplayer element such as the raid battle dens (offline ones should be ok) in pokemon sword/shield. Avoid uploading any to pokemon home as well.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just wish i can use my cloud saves off my account and put them on ryujinx and stuff like that but i would have to ask someone to do that for me.... with a CFW swtich...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo