Will there ever be a wii u homebrew app for custom themes like the homebrew app anemone that you can get on a cfw 3ds?

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Probably not. Wii u community is too small compared to other consoles. See how many wii u's has been sold. Wii u still doesn't have it's own psx emulator. It uses wii's instead. Doesn't have file manager yet. Doesn't have video player yet etc.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can use themes quite easily with sdcafiine, although it would only show when sdcafiine is loaded. For a permanent change you can replace the files via ftp directly on the console. I've done that and have a separate colour for sdcafiine.

@MikaDubbz has a detailed thread in the homebrew section but i dont have a link right now.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably super late, but yeah, I think one already exists called the Rosalina Theme Installer for Wii U + Theme Sharing Thread. I'm not too sure if anyone on the thread knew about it, or I'm just an idiot and misinterpreted the question being asked (probably the latter). But if that was what you were talking about, them yay! Glad I could help
Yep, rosalina is a mod of indexiine installer, I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up