I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
dudes, you gotta do what you gotta do out there. i don't agree with war, but if you decide to go, shoot every fucking thing in your way and take no mercy. hell even make them suffer. thats what war is. everyone likes to think it can be civilized but its WAR. kill or be killed. ftw and go crazy, you have every right. if you are risking your life to defend something, you will do what you have to do...im looking for the video, anyone got a backup link? i needs to see me this.

You do realize that even in war, killing innocent people is still against the law...like everywhere.

Like the only time it's ok to kill is like in law enforcement issues (and even then the person who killed the guy has to fill out a shit load of paper work proving that he/she had a good reason), and in war (and like I said before only against the soldiers and no civilians).

Ever wonder why in war games you're killing soldiers, and not just random people that happen to live in that country?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry, but don't try to say that FOX new is the only one that does that. Go check other news stations/internet sites, and you'll find they all do the same shit. I honestly think that they are stupid for saying that, and that the evidence it right there in black and white (pun intended). They have no ground to say 'accused' as it has already been proven.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
I am sorry, but don't try to say that FOX new is the only one that does that. Go check other news stations/internet sites, and you'll find they all do the same shit. I honestly think that they are stupid for saying that, and that the evidence it right there in black and white (pun intended). They have no ground to say 'accused' as it has already been proven.

I definitely wasn't saying it was only Fox News :\

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
VashTS said:
dudes, you gotta do what you gotta do out there. i don't agree with war, but if you decide to go, shoot every fucking thing in your way and take no mercy. hell even make them suffer. thats what war is. everyone likes to think it can be civilized but its WAR. kill or be killed. ftw and go crazy, you have every right. if you are risking your life to defend something, you will do what you have to do...im looking for the video, anyone got a backup link? i needs to see me this.

You do realize that even in war, killing innocent people is still against the law...like everywhere.

Like the only time it's ok to kill is like in law enforcement issues (and even then the person who killed the guy has to fill out a shit load of paper work proving that he/she had a good reason), and in war (and like I said before only against the soldiers and no civilians).

Ever wonder why in war games you're killing soldiers, and not just random people that happen to live in that country?

I understand they try to make laws and guidelines in war situations. They are bullshit, just like with law enforcement. They can say whatever they want and as long as people stick to the story its all good. I once asked a cop what it would take to shoot me. She wouldn't do it. But if she wanted to she could. Long story short, I was arrested in the hospital wacked out on Coricidin cold medicine, I had a long time to talk to the cop lady and was probably legally insane at that point. Coverups happen and its actually quite easy to do.

My point is, do what you gotta do in war. I'm going to live if anything like that ever happens and anyone in my way is going to die. I'd defend myself in court and use the simple defense of self defense. Unless its on video and can be proven I was not in danger I win. You should kill whoever stands in your way when in the battlefield.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You hippie bastards. 90% of the world owes their lives to us. So SHOVE IT! Seriously... 9/10 those Iraqis deserve it, any of you ever go into combat? I have... not freaking pretty, all those fun loving civilians, usually aren't just that. Corrupt, little terrorists with minds of egomaniacs.

Enough of a rant. Again, there is always a reason why bullets were involved. If you don't know all the facts, STFU.

Wynd

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wyndcrosser said:
You hippie bastards. 90% of the world owes their lives to us. So SHOVE IT! Seriously... 9/10 those Iraqis deserve it, any of you ever go into combat? I have... not freaking pretty, all those fun loving civilians, usually aren't just that. Corrupt, little terrorists with minds of egomaniacs.

Enough of a rant. Again, there is always a reason why bullets were involved. If you don't know all the facts, STFU.

Wynd

No.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
DarkMario616 said:
I don't want to defend them for their killings but from the video it does look like weapons, maybe not an RPG but yes, it looks like it could of been potentially harmful.

Now instead of firing right off the bat they could of checked with something, binoculars or whatever they have...not something in black and white

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VashTS said:
DeltaBurnt said:
VashTS said:

I understand they try to make laws and guidelines in war situations. They are bullshit, just like with law enforcement. They can say whatever they want and as long as people stick to the story its all good. I once asked a cop what it would take to shoot me. She wouldn't do it. But if she wanted to she could. Long story short, I was arrested in the hospital wacked out on Coricidin cold medicine, I had a long time to talk to the cop lady and was probably legally insane at that point. Coverups happen and its actually quite easy to do.

My point is, do what you gotta do in war. I'm going to live if anything like that ever happens and anyone in my way is going to die. I'd defend myself in court and use the simple defense of self defense. Unless its on video and can be proven I was not in danger I win. You should kill whoever stands in your way when in the battlefield.

So if a school bus of kids just happened to be in the way of you killing someone you thought was a terrorist you'd flat out blow away the school bus?

I understand how you might say you gotta do what you gotta do, but there's limits to that. Especially if you're taking innocent lives.

QUOTE(wyndcrosser @ Apr 5 2010, 11:08 PM)

Wynd

So not wanting to kill an innocent person for no apparent reason just because of a stereotype makes you a hippie.

Damn, the world has changed.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
The US Army really needs to check better before they start shooting and bombing people. Too many lives have already been lost in this war, we don't need to add to that list.

Reminds me of the Bombing of Japan. (shudders)
frown.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
VashTS said:
DeltaBurnt said:
VashTS said:

So if a school bus of kids just happened to be in the way of you killing someone you thought was a terrorist you'd flat out blow away the school bus?

I understand how you might say you gotta do what you gotta do, but there's limits to that. Especially if you're taking innocent lives.

QUOTE(wyndcrosser @ Apr 5 2010, 11:08 PM)

Wynd

So not wanting to kill an innocent person for no apparent reason just because of a stereotype makes you a hippie.

Damn, the world has changed.

Wise words, From a wise Man.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where you guys have been, but it's hell out there. Those men are trained to hate everything about the Iraqis, everything. The military may not have a jolly time murdering, but you do have to make "the best" of it, even if it is murder. Those soldiers made a mistake, as that large tube thing did in fact look like an RPG from the Apachi. That camera sure in the hell didn't look like an AK though, and no one else was carrying anything, so I don't know where they saw the other AK's. Nonetheless, they are trained to be heartless during the war. From our perspective, they are all demons, I suppose, but from their perspectives, they're just keeping our asses out of harm's way. Not only the US has killed civilians, NATO has as well, which consists of many different countries.

It's like when you defeat an enemy of your own. You are happy once you defeat your enemy, while the enemy feels shameful and humiliated. In times of war, the victor is happy, and the defeated is obviously dead.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:

Wynd
A man who does not question the judgement of a government run by its own people, and the actions of the soldiers that are supposed to protect him but murder many people in the process for no apparent reason, is truly the worst kind of idiot.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how big those rounds are.... those individuals knew when they were around people with weapons they might get hurt... they did it anyway. News reporters especially in Iraq, AF, etc. are usually in tow with the local insurgent populace.

Don't debate things you have no idea about. You live in your bubbles and no idea how you got your life, your rights, and everything you hold dear. STFU.

And the dude who said "No", that was retarded answer. Seriously, yes you're hippies, or at least the majority of those who thought it cool to badmouth a country that has done a lot for all of us.

Enlist in the military and see how things really are.

QUOTE said:
A man who does not question the judgement of a government run by its own people, and the actions of the soldiers that are supposed to protect him but murder many people in the process for no apparent reason, is truly the worst kind of idiot.

QUESTION WHAT??? I know why they did it, I give them points for doing it. I had those same types of individuals, just sitting around with cameras, we'd question them, and then 2 minutes later a VBIED (Car bomb) would blow up next to us.... and guess who caught it on film... those guys. Reuters and other news organizations pay locals to do their dirty work, these people were not good people.

You can put your thesaurus and poetry book away, and get out of your bubble.

Wynd

Wynd

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
Nonetheless, they are trained to be heartless during the war.
I can see where you are coming from there, But their goal is not only to obliterate all terrorists, but to also save the civilians.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
Do you know how big those rounds are.... those individuals knew when they were around people with weapons they might get hurt... they did it anyway. News reporters especially in Iraq, AF, etc. are usually in tow with the local insurgent populace.

Don't debate things you have no idea about. You live in your bubbles and no idea how you got your life, your rights, and everything you hold dear. STFU.

And the dude who said "No", that was retarded answer. Seriously, yes you're hippies, or at least the majority of those who thought it cool to badmouth a country that has done a lot of all of us.

Enlist in the military and see how things really are.

Wynd
You clearly have never been in the military in your life. Or even held a gun.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsune Miku said:
Uncle FEFL said:
Nonetheless, they are trained to be heartless during the war.
I can see where you are coming from there, But their goal is not only to obliterate all terrorists, but to also save the civilians.
This is very true. I'm not agreeing with their actions, but logically, they thought they saw enemies, so they shot them.

I wish this even didn't happen. It is highly disrespectful of that squad's commanding officer to bring the children into Iraqi authorities and treat them in an Iraqi hospital, where patient help is delayed, instead of taking responsibility and nurturing them in their own base.

YumYumSauce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:

Wynd

YES

Monkee3000

Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:

Wynd

Not me pal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_britain
Hatsune Miku said:
QUOTE(Arctic @ Apr 5 2010, 09:08 PM) The US Army really needs to check better before they start shooting and bombing people. Too many lives have already been lost in this war, we don't need to add to that list.

Reminds me of the Bombing of Japan. (shudders)
frown.gif
Nah, that was what stopped China from taking revenge for your countries war crimes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_massacre

On topic
Get shot at! In a war zone!
If you play with feathers, you're gonna get arse tickled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-