Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi very new to this my friend put rednand on my Wii U and its running 5.5.1.e I have BotW installed but need the update file. I can't find it anywhere and don't know the name of this site people keep talking about, all they say is "that iso site" but I don't know what site they are talking about. Can anyone help a true n00b?

Just lookup "that iso site" on google

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just lookup "that iso site" on google

Just saying i did this serveral times and i couldn't find any site that had BotW on it in any way. Google results aren't the same for everyone. They may vary based on your location or whatever.

aljpn91

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone confirm that fact there is no other gamepad options except you can switch between where you wanna play the game? TV or GamePad.

yeah, that's pretty much it. you can't even output sound from gamepad while playing on tv

alkar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. Do you know if it would be possible to just replace the update with this so it starts without haxchi/cfw/sig patcher?

Yes. I deleted the old update, and installed the update from the WUD with WUP Installer, and the game now works without CFW.
It has proper tickets.

Reactions: Amingo

abegh

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. I deleted the old update, and installed the update from the WUD with WUP Installer, and the game now works without CFW.
It has proper tickets.

How did you do that? I have the WUD (from scene release), but I can't extract it with anything. I have tried with DiscU, WUDecrypt and Uwizard. They all crash on two different computers.

Reactions: naddel81

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It has proper tickets.

SIR, YOU ARE A GOD. Thanks for confirming. Will do this when i get home. Then for me the game is basically ready to be played until oblivion.

Last edited by Amingo,

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
So got few games installed with loadiine installer?. Does anything special need to be done for Zelda?

And can it be played on cemu?

Last edited by ganons,

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
But the update we're all using by now came from the disc too... No ?

Yes, this should be right. I've read most of this thread and afaik the update was never on the Nintendo Update Servers.

Edit: Nevermind it was NOT coming from the disc. Thx to naddel81

Last edited by Amingo,

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
As naddel states, the current update that uses the fakesign was a NUS leak that someone noticed and grabbed.

Hoping when I get home to do a comparison between the two. Probably only the title.* files which differ.

Reactions: naddel81

CypherFC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on guys, give us some keywords to find the legit EU update on google :D
It is not available yet on Wii U USB Helper :(

(My console is EU and I don't want to use CFW)

shroppy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
As naddel states, the current update that uses the fakesign was a NUS leak that someone noticed and grabbed.

Hoping when I get home to do a comparison between the two. Probably only the title.* files which differ.

I have a hard time finding an app that does not to crash when extracting the wud file... I tried with wud2app, discu, wudecrypt, uwizard, vgmtoolbox...

Reactions: abegh

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

a comparison would be awesome. use md5 check or something to be sure, please.

Reactions: FlappyFalco

Glix

Trophies
XP
Country
a comparison would be awesome. use md5 check or something to be sure, please.

I'm guessing you got that yours from that poisonous group? :D
I don't have any dl site subscriptions so might take me a while to get the parts lol.

Keynote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm guessing you got that yours from that poisonous group? :D
I don't have any dl site subscriptions so might take me a while to get the parts lol.

I'm not even trying to get it using those links. I think it's faster to just wait for the files to appear on nus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off