• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 272

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
which wup installer you guys using? I use the Y Version who can install more then 1 game might be the issue as well?

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
my wiiu is not modded, I've only used the browser exploit so far. do i need rednand or other things to install the update?

if i do, will this change when the update officially releases along with the game?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why rednand only have sigpatches too
Who told you that?? Mocha is what generates sig patches, CBHC is what generates sig patches, Haxchi itself upon boot will generate sig patches. redNAND by itself is only a redirected NAND... it won't have sig patches without CFW.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why rednand only have sigpatch
Who told you that?? Mocha is what generates sig patches, CBHC is what generates sig patches, Haxchi itself upon boot will generate sig patches. redNAND by itself is only a redirected NAND... it won't have sig patches without CFW.
... I have rednand with Enable sigpatches But ok
Lol

You are wrong

Last edited by loler55,

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats happened befOer mocha exist
You're basically saying that when you choose to use redNAND, it automatically has sig patches. I'm not sure where you got that from. You install Mocha on sysNAND, then in the Mocha config, you set redNAND and 3 other options to on so when you run Mocha, you launch redNAND and thus have sig patches.

How exactly are you booting your redNAND because CFWbooter is outdated and doesn't have sig patches. You already told me you don't have Mocha.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu