Gaming Wiiu Zelda Breath of the wild possibly Leaked already

Status
Not open for further replies.

DolphinPainUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds about right. There is little to no chance of bricking when installing games that need a sig patch, if you try to launch them without sig patching enabled it just gives you an error.

Actually on second thought, I'd double check on region locks if I were you, depends on what you are using, mocha is region free but I am no so sure about sysnand

Pretty sure haxchi is region free, at least that's what I was told when I installed it

MCG_Raven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you translate that error message into english? Something to do with nintendo ID's?
it literally say the NNID used to purchase the Game was deleted and thus the Software can not be used. The only fix i found was to call nintendo to reinstate that NNID. But guess what they'd to if you said "I wanna play my illegally downloaded version of BOTW"

Reactions: loler55

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
guys when i install this update the console tell me thats the acount who the game buyed is deleted and i have to rebuy
wtf??
This

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it literally say the NNID used to purchase the Game was deleted and thus the Software can not be used. The only fix i found was to call nintendo to reinstate that NNID. But guess what they'd to if you said "I wanna play my illegally downloaded version of BOTW"
Thais what happened when i Start it in rednand

kennedn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So what causes that error then? Are they trying to install a version of BotW that is tied to a nintendo ID or something? Or is their Nintendo ID the one that is wonky?

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So what causes that error then? Are they trying to install a version of BotW that is tied to a nintendo ID or something? Or is their Nintendo ID the one that is wonky?
Something to to with rednand?????????????????????????????????

Plz fast workaround? Have haxchi

kennedn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Plz fast workaround? Have haxchi
Ok quick google search says that you have installed the game in sysnand and therefor the ticket doesnt exist in rednand. I think you need to go redownload and reinstall under rednand. Ive never used it though so I am literally just guessing

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! how can i check that I don't have corrupted files? my install always hangs at 44%

Help?

I can't redownload all again, so if someone could tell me how can I so a checksum or another way to compare files that would be great!

Last edited by RCJayce,

Icharly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do i absolutely need mocha to play this? Its just that i havent paid for Any of those DS games to install it. Cant i just install it with WUP installer? My WiiU is US/NTSC and i downloaded the EUR version, i read that installing with WUP has brick probabilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work