Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
its 09:27am now.
They open at around 10am.
Maybe they know more by then, maybe not.
I don't know if you plan on leaking or not if you succeed but tell me this; are you ready for Nintendo to insert something large somewhere very uncomfortable for 3 days of internet fame?

K

KingpinSlim

30 mins from now
yeah. exactly.
I am awake for 16 hours and 30 minutes now.
Been working for about 13 hours and 30 minutes of that time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know if you plan on leaking or not if you succeed but tell me this; are you ready for Nintendo to insert something large somewhere very uncomfortable for 3 days of internet fame?
Who said i would leak anything?
I most certainly will not do anything like that.
I will post pictures, torment all of you until you cry and then sell it on to make a quick buck.
Who ever said i would SHARE with others?
You watch way to much sesame street.

ifernandes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

He will just enjoy this masterpiece before all of us, it will not do anything illegal :)

ZachSZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why you're trying to provoke simple minded people to do something that will get them screwed. If they don't know how to rip, they don't know the risks. Leave it to someone who knows what they're getting into.
First of all WTF? Like everyone is so wanting the game, but the second we have some people willing to get it we have random people come out of the woodwork and afterschool special them and convince them not to. Second it's not that difficult to upload it anonymously.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
First of all WTF? Like everyone is so wanting the game, but the second we have some people willing to get it we have random people come out of the woodwork and afterschool special them and convince them not to. Second it's not that difficult to upload it anonymously.
Calm the fuck down, it's just another troll

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the game seems nowhere to be found ... I'm wondering if it is some sort of strategic movement from Nintendo do sell even more switch version of the game ...

Reactions: naddel81

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
cartman-licks-tears-o.gif

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game seems nowhere to be found ... I'm wondering if it is some sort of strategic movement from Nintendo do sell even more switch version of the game ...
of course it is. until people realize the switch (docked) version runs like shit. I read of black bars and frame drops (especially in high grass areas).

ifernandes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo already did it with Twilight Princess... why not again?

But with Twilight Princess, the release date of the gamecube version was announced together with the Wii version. From the beginning it was clear that one would be thrown before the other.

K

KingpinSlim

Nintendo already did it with Twilight Princess... why not again?
The reasoning behind shipping the Wii U version closer to release-date than the Switch version seems obvious.
The Wii U version can be hacked.
They dont want people to play the Wii U version before the switch version.
If one Switch cartridge gets leaked, than thats not to bad.
If one Wii U version gets leaked, than it will spread like wildfire.

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
The reasoning behind shipping the Wii U version closer to release-date than the Switch version seems obvious.
The Wii U version can be hacked.
They dont want people to play the Wii U version before the switch version.
If one Switch cartridge gets leaked, than thats not to bad.
If one Wii U version gets leaked, than it will spread like wildfire.
Nobody really can blame them for that.

Reactions: KingpinSlim

ifernandes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Every day I watch the trailers and official gameplays of this game. Every fucking day. I really want to play it.

MasterSore

Trophies
XP
Country
Very true indeed.

The weird thing is... i hope they store doesn't have it and won't get it today so i can get some sleep after my night-shift.
I am really fucking shaky.
Dude, seriously. Get some sleep. I love Zelda as much as anyone here but it's just a game. Your health is infinitely more important.

K

KingpinSlim

Every day I watch the trailers and official gameplays of this game. Every fucking day. I really want to play it.

Haven't watched a single trailer.
Never seen more than thumbnails of the pictures and i am really not excited for it at all.
No kidding either.

tNB

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If this thread gets 20 pages per hour when nothing happens, how much spam will there be if something actually happens?

K

KingpinSlim

Dude, seriously. Get some sleep. I love Zelda as much as anyone here but it's just a game. Your health is infinitely more important.
I have to try. If it doesn't work out? Thats fine. Nothing i could have done.
But if i COULD go pick it up and then don't?
No. Couldn't do that.
Just need to snort some Speed and get my lazy butt going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol