Status
Not open for further replies.

Icharly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how many files are there on the US version? im trying to install it but it says im missing files. currently i have 251

Asterik1904

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
did it work correctly when installing? i just get the error oxfffbffe7 that means im lacking files for some reason

Yeah, I installed it using the old outdated wup installer I've had for months. The folder size is 9.52 GB (10,228,383,868 bytes) if that helps.

Last edited by Asterik1904,

milotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, now that the game is released, is there a way to play the european version with japanese voices ?

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
God fucking damnit seriously.
Wasted 5 hours of my time backing up, formatting and putting my files back in the SD and I'm still having that fucking "Bad SD card" error on WUP Installer at the exact same percentage everytime.
It's always at 4% in 391.8MB. Yet the stupid thing works fine on the console outside of the Installer.

I'm fucking mad, I don't have any other free SD to do this, so I will have to use my 3DS SD as guinea pig for this shit. The whole backup/format/replace shit all iver again, either that or buy yet another 32GB SD, as a last resort.
Seriously fuck that finicky shit.
Pretty sure you just have to redownload. Seems to me one of your files is corrupt. Had that happen to me with a few games

SilentB0b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so I skimmed through the last few pages but didn't really find a clear answer...
I got a Eur console, and the game + patch installed.

Can I just update the game on my wii u, or is that a bad idea? Do I have to uninstall the old patch or just install the new update normally?
Thank you !

Last edited by SilentB0b,

Max2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Question: if I install the game on my console directly. And then when I have the physical version I simply delete the game and leave the Save file, there would be no problem?

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No No, the complete game, when I have it in physical I can delete the game that install with wup and leave only the Save file and there would be problem?
lol i quote the wrong topic, but yeah i really don't know actually. I think you could delete and try the physical install without losing the savefile. I think that will work well:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reactions: Max2609

Max2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
lol i quote the wrong topic, but yeah i really don't know actually. I think you could delete and try the physical install without losing the savefile. I think that will work well:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Jajaja thanks!

Reactions: Don21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...