Status
Not open for further replies.

johan_1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, now that the game is released, is there a way to play the european version with japanese voices ?

The US and EUR releases dont contain the japanese language. So first I think we have to wait for the Japanese release, then we will be able to extract the japanese dialogue files to overwrite the ones we have in our EUR/US versions.

I'm not an expert but basically the process should look like this.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You mean the v33 aka 1.10 version? It has some new background shots and dlc option menu to download. Don't know what else is new!
The Switch T-Shirt and the 3 Chests

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its true that WiiU version only works with GamePad and Pro? But the US Box show all controllers

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The US and EUR releases dont contain the japanese language. So first I think we have to wait for the Japanese release, then we will be able to extract the japanese dialogue files to overwrite the ones we have in our EUR/US versions.

I'm not an expert but basically the process should look like this.
Basically the same process as Xenoblades

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why anyone wants to play with wii remote, when i played SS i didnt want to play it because the gameplay style sucks with wii mote things

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How did you verify your install files? If you reformatted, those files should be on different blocks of the SD card this time, so getting the error at the exact same place doesn't make sense unless there is a problem with a particular source file.

Have you tested that the files extract on the PC using something like jnustool, or were they copied to SD using WiiU USB Helper? Is this WupInstaller GX2, so you don't get a real error number? (or if you do, what is it?)
Pretty sure you just have to redownload. Seems to me one of your files is corrupt. Had that happen to me with a few games
I haven't actually verified the files.
What I'll do is redownload the game again today with uTik Downloader, and then I will try to run CDecrypt over the downloaded files.
If any file is corrupted, then the decrypted should have a problem with that.

Thank you both for replying back, that thing was driving me nuts yesterday, and add to that the fact that the WiFi wasn't working on the laptop I was working on, just added fuel to the fire. :lol:

I'll try that today, thanks again!

Shinzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to only download V33? From what I understand if V33 is 2.5gigs + it also includes v16 which I already have.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If that's what you used last time, use something else. When people talk about corrupted downloads, more often than not, uTik was used.
I downloaded it with the NUSgrabber.exe through CMD last time.
Hopefully this will give me a better download (uTik).

To confirm my download size and everything, can someone post an image or the exact size in bytes and the exact number of files of the main USA game once downloaded?

RiaJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
shame on me, i still need to play that one, Some say its one the greatest thanks!

They lied, Twilight Princess is one of the worst Zeldas. It takes what ocarina did and does nothing new with that, only improves graphics and tries to amaze us with spectacle.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
If that's what you used last time, use something else. When people talk about corrupted downloads, more often than not, uTik was used.
I can back this up. uTik is what I use just because I like it, but it does generate corrupt files sometimes.

From what I heard, WiiU USB helper has some sort of check that prevents corrupt files from happening.

I downloaded it with the NUSgrabber.exe through CMD last time.
Hopefully this will give me a better download (uTik).

To confirm my download size and everything, can someone post an image or the exact size in bytes and the exact number of files of the main USA game once downloaded?

I'll be downloading it in a bit to install. I'll let you know :)

Reactions: ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can back this up. uTik is what I use just because I like it, but it does generate corrupt files sometimes.

From what I heard, WiiU USB helper has some sort of check that prevents corrupt files from happening.

I'll be downloading it in a bit to install. I'll let you know :)
Thank you!
Also, I might as well just leave Wii U's USB Helper downloading the game too, just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT