Status
Not open for further replies.

johan_1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, so can I sigpatch it now without using a custom firmware ?
And the real update ticket should be available on friday, isn't right ?
I'm not an expert but I think this type of package (DLCs, eShop Games, or this "update") always come with a fake ticket and sigPatching is always mandatory.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've seen conflicting reports about the need of sigpatching. Does an EU Wii U need a sigpatch to launch the game or just once to install the update?

Amingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay, so can I sigpatch it now without using a custom firmware ?
And the real update ticket should be available on friday, isn't right ?

Yes, to the first question.
Hopefully, to the second question.

I'm not an expert but I think this type of package (DLCs, eShop Games, or this "update") always come with a fake ticket and sigPatching is always mandatory.

Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by Amingo,

Manjarate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Maybe the french leaker could upload the legit .tik from the update in the disc? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've seen conflicting reports about the need of sigpatching. Does an EU Wii U need a sigpatch to launch the game or just once to install the update?
You need sigpatches to launch the game if you installed the update with the fake ticket (as with DLC, I believe)

Last edited by Manjarate,

raphamotta

Trophies
XP
Country
Must be your console's region since I can play in whatever (european) language I set on my EU wii u console. At first it was Dutch since I have a Dutch wii u. I can't remember any Zelda having the Dutch language before, so it must be new.

Changed it back to English though since I don't like playing any game in Dutch.

Can you try to set the wiiu language to Portuguese and see if the game has this language? Wow I can't belive there's a Zelda in Portuguese!

Max2609

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
0xFFFFF825 same error already use two SD, download another file of the game and nothing ..

(I was able to solve it! Just install in the SD the game and then insert the update ONE BY ONE! That may help)

Another thing .. I saw that you can change the name of the language files to put it in Spanish. Does anyone know anything?

Last edited by Max2609,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it looks awesome, I like the style/design of the game.
Agreed, I think it looks amazing. But think about this, I've been playing a lot of old Mario and Zelda games lately. Maybe those who say it looks bad have been playing a lot of polished HD games. This is definitely a different style, didn't expect much less from Mayamoto, he doesn't care about "real life" graphics. I still think the game is beautiful and so much fun to play.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As for all you dirty pirates, how's the game?
Also this may be the paranoia talking but I read a few pages back they re-added the files to NUS? What if they took my advice a couple pages back and set it up this time as a honeypot method to nail people to the wall? lol
That's why my WiiU is offline, well that and no updates.

D

Deleted User

My Wii U is online, no ban so far.
Also i.nintendo.com/wiiu is tagging automatically when you upload a screenshot from BotW to Twitter "#BreathoftheWild" so i think they gave up.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a EUR Wii U, you say that I can sigpatch the damn update without installing a CFW (Mocha or some other gibberish :D ) ??

Mocha loads via homebrew menu, it's not permanent, its an app that can run from homebrew menu, just like wupinstaller or loadiine for example.

Procedure.. load homebrew menu via browser or whatever, run mocha and press the 'A' button, this will take you to wii u menu, load homebrew menu again via browser, run wupinstaller, install game, return to wupinstaller, install update, exit to wii u menu, play game

Note, u will need to run mocha every time after turning off, untill a legit update is available.

Last edited by rasputin,

CypherFC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mocha loads via homebrew menu, it's not permanent, its an app that can run from homebrew menu, just like wupinstaller or loadiine for example.

Procedure.. load homebrew menu via browser or whatever, run mocha and press the 'A' button, this will take you to wii u menu, load homebrew menu again via browser, run wupinstaller, install game, return to wupinstaller, install update, exit to wii u menu, play game

Note, u will need to run mocha every time after turning off, untill a legit update is available.

Thanks (y)
I think I'll just wait 3 more days for the official update.
I red in the forum that some are complaining about bas textures and awfull framerate drops in some areas. It's probably due to the bad/incomplete update ??
Or is it because the game data location ? (on the system nand or on usb drive)

D

Deleted User

Thanks (y)
I think I'll just wait 3 more days for the official update.
I red in the forum that some are complaining about bas textures and awfull framerate drops in some areas. It's probably due to the bad/incomplete update ??
Or is it because the game data location ? (on the system nand or on usb drive)
Hardware can't keep up with things, expect Day One patch soon...

CypherFC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hardware can't keep up with things, expect Day One patch soon...

Yeah maybe :/
It was a Wii U game ! It would be a real disaster if it is lanched like that on Wii U.
Can it be a side effect of the EU version playing on US consoles ?
Are EU console owners experiencing the same framerate drops and bad textures ?

D

Deleted User

It was a Wii U game ! It would be a real disaster if it is lanched like that on Wii U.
Yes, although my textures are perfectly fine for now.

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
framerate issues are reported even on the Switch version in TV mode, I haven't noticed any textures issues yet though.

Reactions: Suji_Pyo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.