Hacking WiiU & vWii share same HDD - Is it possible?

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi I wanna play some WiiU&Wii games. I haven't touch my WiiU since I got Switch. WiiU is hacked with cold boot on lates EU firmware. I wanna know if using same HDD for WiiU part and vWii is possible. Before I heard that vWii needs HDD with modification that prevents WiiU part not give prompt about formatting etc.

Thanks for reply :)

Stay home & stay safe ;-)

balteck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The only way is to create a wii virtual console for each wii game.
It is not as simple as use a dedicated hdd with usbloader and there is the limit of titles to have in wiiu menu

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The only way is to create a wii virtual console for each wii game.
It is not as simple as use a dedicated hdd with usbloader and there is the limit of titles to have in wiiu menu

Inviato dal mio SM-G973F utilizzando Tapatalk

OK thanks - so old method with hiding HDD from WiiU part ts still valid? And another question if vWii also takes 2TB drives or less?

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2tb max for wiiu, i run a 8tb on vwii side, more maybe permissible but 8 covers pretty much the whole wii and gc library comfortably

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're using two drives? Or single drive with partition mods... That will be great, but IDK if possible
yes, 2 drives, vwii one u stealthd to avoid that format nag you mention, both self powered
not sure if this is what your looking for specifically, just wanted to point out you’ve got much more scope for the vwii side using 2 drives

wiewiec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
yes, 2 drives, vwii one u stealthd to avoid that format nag you mention, both self powered
not sure if this is what your looking for specifically, just wanted to point out you’ve got much more scope for the vwii side using 2 drives

I know that some drives needs "Y" cables. I have one more question about cheats on Wii U is it still use this clunky PC method or there is better way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle