WiiU USBLoaderGX Forwarder with Gamepad Support

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Eyeball_37, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Eyeball_37
    OP

Eyeball_37 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Hi everyone,

I hope you can help me.

I am looking to have usbloadergx installed on my wiiU homescreen however the forwarder that I currently have installs fine but loads to a black screen which freezes my console, it also as far as I know does not have gamepad support which is what I need so I have deleted it.

The install and .wad file for vwii were obtained from the below thread on this site titled usb-loader-GX-forwarder-channel-for-wii-u-menu

I have installed the .wad loader on virtual wii and that works fine, as does the launch from the homebrew channel.

Can someone please provide me with a gamepad enabled USBLoaderGX forwarder files and instructions on how to install it. i.e location to put the files on SD card.

This forum really does seem the go to place for such help and requests and I’m really hoping someone can put me out of my frustration.

Kind regards,

Daniel

2. Eyeball_37
    OP

Eyeball_37 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Nobody?

3. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Install CBHC to boot directly in the vWii Mode.

4. Obeyxsavagex

Obeyxsavagex Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2019
    Canada
    Supposedly u need to install it from wup to usb not nand

5. Obeyxsavagex

Obeyxsavagex Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2019
    Canada
    Scratch that doesn't work I have same problem

6. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    and same answer :

There are 2 completely different type of Wii U channel !
    which channel type is it?
    the modded vWii booter, or the WiiU WiiVC injected channel with WiiU gamepad support?

if it's vWii booter, THERE IS NO GAMEPAD SUPPORT, but you can play wii games.
    you need to install UNEO forwarder on vWii.

if it's on wiiu injected channel, how did you create that channel ?
    did you put the loader's app inside, or did you put a forwarder to the loader's app inside?
    the forwarder looks for boot.dol on SD card.

with injected channel : GAMEPAD SUPPORT ENABLED, but USB Does NOT WORK. NO WII GAMES !
    you can't launch wii games. only gamecube games located on SD Card.

7. Obeyxsavagex

Obeyxsavagex Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2019
    Canada
    Not much help lol no one knows the issue suppoesdly

8. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    well, the first poster specifically wanted the "gamepad compatible" feature, and he installed the vWii booter version, so it's incompatible.
    and at least, he provide the thread where he found the channel (which you don't know) :
    thread on this site titled usb-loader-GX-forwarder-channel-for-wii-u-menu

my answer is correct for him : there are 2 type of channels, and he used the wrong one.
    the channel with gamepad support ONLY WORK ON SD ! it means it's useful ONLY for nintendont. there will be NO WII GAMES BACKUP using the gamepad feature launched from USBLoaderGX.
    if he wants the channel with gamepad support, he need to use a "script injector" to inject the forwarder into. that channel can't be shared as it contains copyrighted IOSU and WiiU VC files.

the freeze when using the channel you both have installed is a different matter and not what he wants.

Last edited by Cyan, Aug 10, 2019