Hacking WiiU List of system updates on disc

Xplic1T

Trophies
XP
Country
This may have been asked but whats the version of the MK8 Deluxe Bundle (With Bonus DLC) that comes pre-installed ?

Xirix

Trophies
XP
Country
Does the Pal version of Bayonetta 2 (The one sold alone without the first game) still 4.1.0? I only ask because of some games appearing with higher firmware then they used to, want to order it soon, so asking to make sure.

Or am I being silly and the only games with multiple firmwares are re-prints in bundles and such?

Last edited by Xirix,

Ropy's

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the list djbubba2002.

Super Mario Maker have the 5.4 firmware.

Skylanders Superchargers is not in the list too (and I search this information)

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone confirm the >USA< version of Yoshi Woolly World yet? I got mine Friday but I'm afraid it might be newer than 5.3.2 and I don't want to block any future exploits. Packaging is different than EUR version, but that's all I can tell.

D

Deleted-355425

Anyone confirm the >USA< version of Yoshi Woolly World yet? I got mine Friday but I'm afraid it might be newer than 5.3.2 and I don't want to block any future exploits. Packaging is different than EUR version, but that's all I can tell.

what firmware is your wii u on?

Ravyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Wii U is on 5.3.2 without spoofing and Skylanders Superchargers EU doesn't promt for an update. The system update on the disc must be below 5.3.2 or on 5.3.2.

bt04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought SSBU in preparation for using loadline. I rolled the dice with YWW and got lucky with the 5.3.2 update. Now I put Smash Bros in and it's prompting for a system update. The box says (WUP P AXFE USZ 101986A) and on the underside of the disc in tiny letters is (WUP-P-AXFE 04 JPN S0). So I guess I have to stay away from that version of the game.

Also, this version of YWW has 5.3.2 confirmed. If you don't have the box you can look at the disc.
WUP-P-AYCE 00 JPN S0

Jinx_Dojo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the OP state when the list was last updated?

It lacks Yoshi's Woolly World, of course, which is v5.3.2 for EUR but possibly not for NA. For anyone interested, the version of YWW is also being discussed here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/yoshi-wooly-word-usa-version-5-3-2.399845/page-3

Super Smash Brothers U is also still an open question. Some have reported versions >5.3.2. Unfortunately, they have not also reported any ID information or even copyright date on the packaging.

Anyone who can help provide such information, please do share. We need to confirm reliable methods of updating to 5.3.2.

Reactions: Antonio Ricardo

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought SSBU in preparation for using loadline. I rolled the dice with YWW and got lucky with the 5.3.2 update. Now I put Smash Bros in and it's prompting for a system update. The box says (WUP P AXFE USZ 101986A) and on the underside of the disc in tiny letters is (WUP-P-AXFE 04 JPN S0). So I guess I have to stay away from that version of the game.

Also, this version of YWW has 5.3.2 confirmed. If you don't have the box you can look at the disc.
WUP-P-AYCE 00 JPN S0
What is the rest of the YWW version? Like for SSB you posted 101986A.

I haven't figured out if the thing we need to be watching for is "WUP P AXFE USZ 101986A" on the box or "WUP-P-AXFE 04 JPN S0" on the disc.

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it