Hacking WiinUPro - Pro Controller to PC Gamepad

Kurausukun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is done, WiinUSoft can come out and play: http://www.wiinupro.com/news/wiinusoftreleased

Do I still need to have vJoy drivers installed to use WiinUSoft? Because it conflicts with some other drivers, and I have to keep uninstalling and reinstalling. It would be convenient if I could just uninstall it completely.

EDIT: Just found out for myself--you can uninstall vJoy. My new question/request is: Can you PLEASE add a way to disable rumble? I absolutely hate controller rumble and not all games have a setting for it.

Reactions: KeyPuncher

Kyo 3-16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind, you still need it, got it working and everything. Thank you for this program!

EDIT: Also if it matters, I'm using a JP WiiU Pro Controller.

Thooby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any way you can get rumble working? I get it to work if i do the test thing in wiinusoft but not in games or dolphin. Anyone got a solution?

shadoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
i did it like that:
1. install toshiba bt stack
2. pair your pro controller in the bt stack (double click on tray icon)
3. go to WiinUSoft\SCP_Driver and start "ScpDriver.exe"
4. uncheck "Bluetooth Driver" and click install
5. (maybe) restart
6. start WiinUSoft.exe and your controller should be there
7. change the settings if needed and then click the xbox button

It does get recognized in some games but the analog sticks wont work at all
Dark souls 1 crashes and Dark souls 2 does not accept the controller at all
It does show up under windows gamecontrollers as xbox 360 gamepad though

otetas69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i did it like that:
1. install toshiba bt stack
2. pair your pro controller in the bt stack (double click on tray icon)
3. go to WiinUSoft\SCP_Driver and start "ScpDriver.exe"
4. uncheck "Bluetooth Driver" and click install
5. (maybe) restart
6. start WiinUSoft.exe and your controller should be there
7. change the settings if needed and then click the xbox button

It does get recognized in some games but the analog sticks wont work at all
Dark souls 1 crashes and Dark souls 2 does not accept the controller at all
It does show up under windows gamecontrollers as xbox 360 gamepad though

Yep, with dark souls games it doesnt work. With valve games like left 4 dead it works like a charm and payday 2.
Also trying to using x360ce for those that dont work i cant map the trigger buttons unless im doing something wrong.

otetas69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been fidlering around and the reason why dark souls game dont work, and perhaps other games i do not know, is that the game only wants to receive the inputs from the first controller that was plugged in, in the computer. Unless there is a option to "hide" the wii u pro controller bluetooth driver i think the interpreter for the xbox driver should tell it to start before you plug in the controller.
I believe you could add a option to the program to start the xbox driver as soon as it starts before pluging in the controller just for this kind of games.
Vjoy works like this, as its drivers are always active as soon as the pc starts.

Edit: Aparently you could actually "hide" the legacy driver.
A guy who made a similar tool for the ps4 (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4-To-XInput-Wrapper) did this, and he explains how it works like this:
"This mode attempts to grab fully exclusive read/write rights to DS4 (Wireless Controller). So no other app will be able to read from it. This makes it disappear from the list of controllers."
It has some bugs with certain games and programs like Uplay or Teamspeak, but those should work as the current version of wiinusoft.

FoxM4n

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone can recommend me a working Bluetooth Adapter? I bought one but it´s fail and do not recognize properly

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way you can get rumble working? I get it to work if i do the test thing in wiinusoft but not in games or dolphin. Anyone got a solution?
Rumble works for me. You sure Dolphin's rumble is set up to work with the 360 controller?

madaoxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of

Deboog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a list of bluetooth dongles that work with this somewhere? I looked at the webpage and found nothing. It would be a good idea to add such a compatability list there. If I can't get a specific model, how about what version of bluetooth is needed.

madaoxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is there a list of bluetooth dongles that work with this somewhere? I looked at the webpage and found nothing. It would be a good idea to add such a compatability list there. If I can't get a specific model, how about what version of bluetooth is needed.
Im using Bluetooth2.0 super chip dongle ~7$ and it was supported by toshiba stack
my dongle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1