Misc WiiFlow (or similar homebrew capable of reading SD cards) Forwarder with GamePad support on (preferably) Tiramisu?

Asin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, kind people of GBATemp. I come to you with a question. Is there a forwarder for WiiFlow (or similar software which can read SD cards, I lack a USB drive) that works with GamePad support, preferably on Tiramisu? (Aroma will work if there is no option for Tiramisu.)

I have Nintendont installed on my Wii U's vWii with a forwarder (forgot how exactly I did that though) and it has GamePad support, so I would like to see if there's something like that for WiiFlow (my Wii Remote is, to put it in simple terms... iffy, so that is why I ask about GamePad support). Apologies if this is a bit much for a newbie like myself to ask.

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've been told, the way that loaders work, it's currently not possible to have gamepad support in Wii games except by injecting the Wii games in the Wii VC on the Wii U menu -- I want to say it's because of IOS reloading, but I'm not 100% sure.

Asin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've been told, the way that loaders work, it's currently not possible to have gamepad support in Wii games except by injecting the Wii games in the Wii VC on the Wii U menu -- I want to say it's because of IOS reloading, but I'm not 100% sure.
Hm, so I see. I was under the impression it was possible because I had imagined stuff like the Nintendont forwarder recognized the GamePad as something like the Wii's Classic Controller or something along those lines.

Well, if what I want isn't doable right now, can you help direct me to a means or a tutorial for how to do Wii VC injections?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1