Wii #XXXX - Super Mario Stadium Family Baseball (NUKED) (Japan)

m0dm0use

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so even though it was nuke it will work, I'm still on 3.2 update. Also any word if there is an update included? when is the US/ EU release for this game?

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
there is a new update on the disc of Super Mario Stadium Family Baseball... i am at 3.3u and it still ask for a update ...

evilcode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brickblocker worked fine on my NTSC Wii...

Now if only I could figure out all the controls...
unsure.gif

T

Toutatis

The password of the archive is :

w w w . p l a y - s k i l l . c o m / b b s / t h r e a d - 1 6 8 1 - 1 - 1 . h t m l (remove the spaces)

The game works perfectly on my Wii PAL modded with a Wasabi. I specify that I didn't move to the 3.3 Update yet. I used the freeloader though.

logical-dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The password of the archive is :

w w w . p l a y - s k i l l . c o m / b b s / t h r e a d - 1 6 8 1 - 1 - 1 . h t m l (remove the spaces)

thats not the password....

! E:\Downloads\abtt-smsfbjwt.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file E:\Downloads\abtt-smsfbjwt.part01.rar (wrong password ?)
! E:\Downloads\abtt-smsfbjwt.part01.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file E:\Downloads\abtt-smsfbjwt.part01.rar (wrong password ?)

T

Toutatis

I downloaded the game from a famous torrent website and the password was this one ...

I thought we were talking about the same archive as evilcode said that the password was a URL.

I'm probably stupid
ohmy.gif

Sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1