Wii Updates

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by st1nkych3ese, Feb 7, 2008.

Feb 7, 2008

Wii Updates by st1nkych3ese at 11:47 PM (1,386 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. st1nkych3ese
    OP

Newcomer st1nkych3ese Newbie

United States
    Hey, as everyone knows, we all need firmware 3.1 to play Brawl. Well, just like everyone else, I'm hyped about this game. But I have a problem with my Wii update, whenever I go to the update option, it never completes 100%. My firmware is currently 3.0U. I can go on the internet finely and this is my first attempt at updating without a game. I'm not sure if the problem is coming from the router or anything.. The farthest I got on an update is probably 7% or so, and it says an error code (32202). If there's a game out there that includes an update, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope some of you can give me some suggestions on my problem. Thanks.

2. jonas7611

Newcomer jonas7611 Member

Sweden
    1. You could rip the update from a new game prefferably NTSC, so you´ll not have the double channel, and inject it to SSBB or any other game of your choice, then update from that disc.

2. You could bring you wii(with tv or screen ofcourse) to a WiFi hotspot and do an update from there.

3. If you´ve got a chip [​IMG] , if it has a switch to turn off the chip, do that. If it does not have a switch or automatic stealth, desolder the power to,- or the whole chip then do an update. This could do the trick.

Goodluck
    //