Hacking Wii U USB loading - install WiiU games to USB or internal memory

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just asking... How does one get a .wud in the first place... I don't mean like download them, I mean like dump them.
Disc image dumps that use hardware and/or software that "normal people don't have access to", whatever that means. I'm currently researching but I doubt I will turn up anything useful

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's kinda sad... Welp, no mario maker :(.
Assuming IOSU hacked CFW comes out sometime soon, it will be very easy to extract tickets from discs, eShop games, DLC, virtually everything . There is also the chance that scene groups take an interest in dumping WUDs that haven't been released yet

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully the hard drive works out well for you. It seems like a good price for the whole setup (about the same as a Wii U game) and has good reviews.
Hopefully my 1TB WD Mac formatted passport hard drive will work. I bought it four month ago for only under $19 from my local Walmart store brand new. Just recently ordered a Y cable so, got to wait on that.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying this with smash,, I am using vgmtoolbox, I extracted the tik in 02 folder, edited it, but how do I "replace" it back in? (sorry, extra noob at this)

D

Deleted-384698

Considering this is the 3rd thread about this in the span of less than one week, i don't think people care.
Productive discussion that falls within the boundaries of the rules of most sites is tricky because of the nature of this exploit I fear. Hopefully this can survive and be built upon regardless, it seems likely this will be relegated in the future to shadier places of the internet, hopefully not.

Reactions: BoopyDoopy

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully my 1TB WD Mac formatted passport hard drive will work. I bought it four month ago for only under $19 from my local Walmart store brand new. Just recently ordered a Y cable so, got to wait on that.
Just as an FYI, the Wii U will prompt you to format your hard drive once you turn your Wii U is on and recognizes the HDD. If you have any data on your HDD, you should make a backup. Nice price for the HDD, that's really cheap!

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as an FYI, the Wii U will prompt you to format your hard drive once you turn your Wii U is on and recognizes the HDD. If you have any data on your HDD, you should make a backup. Nice price for the HDD, that's really cheap!
Yeah, I haven't even used it yet, so if anything is on there, it would be for mac, and I don't have a mac, so no need to worry about that. I think it was a very rare find in the clearance bin. I had to actually do a double take on the price tag to make sure that I was reading it correctly, after that I snatched it up, for that low of the price, I am surprised no one else grabbed it before me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7