Canada
Last edited by raspy,

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DanTheMan827
Just one quick question...are all the titles playable? Because I found nes remix which is not available elsewhere....
I can't say for sure if they're ALL playable but giving it a try probably wouldn't hurt anything...

It would probably just reject it if it's a console-specific ticket

Reactions: fatsquirrel

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Still nobody should into the habbit of turning off tubehax. Plus nnu-patcher is faster, safer, and easier

You have to put the install folder on the root of your sd card not in the wii u folder
just like with my ps3 I always simply just delete the internet settings after im done playing online, it doesnt take long to put them back in.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just like with my ps3 I always simply just delete the internet settings after im done playing online, it doesnt take long to put them back in.
But did the ps3 download AND INSTALL firmware updates in the background? With the Wii U updates will install in the background without even asking you to accept it (they even state this can happen in the end user agreement). Which means every time you disable tubehax you run the risk of ninty updating the console and losing access to both kernel and iosu (both what exists now and what is to come).

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

RodrigoR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
one question about saves...
I have a 1tb hdd wiiu format already (i use for eshop games). And i think my discs dlc and saves are on internal (i dont remember for sure).
If i install "my discs" to my wiiu external hdd, the saves/dlc's will be recognized even if its on the internal? Or i'll need to do something to move it to external hdd?
Thx

Ape8000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did that when i had error 0xFFFBF3E2 and its now giving me 0xFFFBF442. thats what im saying
What files are you putting in your install/whateverGame directory?
They should look similar to this:
upload_2016-10-24_21-47-33.png

D

Deleted-384698

nus maxes out my internet connection i don't know what people are on about saying that it has bad speeds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But did the ps3 download AND INSTALL firmware updates in the background? With the Wii U updates will install in the background without even asking you to accept it (they even state this can happen in the end user agreement). Which means every time you disable tubehax you run the risk of ninty updating the console and losing access to both kernel and iosu (both what exists now and what is to come).

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
i hear this alot and people who would know what they are talking about seem to have said that it's untrue, so this is disputed

Reactions: Patodox

Patodox

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm consistently at 10.6mb/s and that is my max download speed
Probably because you are in USA, international links always have lower speeds in my country (besides I'm on wifi).

For the ones having errors and troubles, this is my "tutorial", I already installed 12-15 games with this method (USA):
- download game with NUSGrabber
- copy the title.tik from the "ticket database" on that iso site (they are already modified)
- copy to SD:/install/gamefolder (gamefolder has the *.h3 and *.app and title.*)
- install with WUPinstaller ModY v 1.1.1
- done!

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone could tell me why i have permanently error 0xFFFFF825 ?

Tried 2 different SD cards and the installation failed at the same moment ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)