Hacking Wii U tablet(gamepad) drifts when playing Game Cube games need help

Prophit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's been awhile but this has been an on going problem that I think is linked to the software. I can use the tablet (gamepad) fine on Wii U games but when I launch gamecube games I loaded on a USB hdd using teconmoon program the left analog stick drifts. It doesn't happen with the official wireless pro controller either. It's been a long while so if you guys have any suggestions on editing something on the software let me know. I already cleaned the gamepad and the joystick out and like I said it works with regular Wii U games fine it's just the gamecube games that give me issue

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
So it's been awhile but this has been an on going problem that I think is linked to the software. I can use the tablet (gamepad) fine on Wii U games but when I launch gamecube games I loaded on a USB hdd using teconmoon program the left analog stick drifts. It doesn't happen with the official wireless pro controller either. It's been a long while so if you guys have any suggestions on editing something on the software let me know. I already cleaned the gamepad and the joystick out and like I said it works with regular Wii U games fine it's just the gamecube games that give me issue

Have you considered using Nintendont (running from the Wii U menu with gamepad setup) and see if it happens? :)

Prophit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you considered using Nintendont (running from the Wii U menu with gamepad setup) and see if it happens? :)

I'll look into that. Can you give me a link as to where to start its been a long time since I messed around modding the wii u with home brew

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Sure! You can find all the information you need in this thread.

Just follow the instructions below:
Method 2 - Nintendont forwarder (Boot directly into Nintendont where you can choose a game from a list)

1) Download these Nintendont files (REMOVED, make your own Nintendont inject with the Wii VC inject script. I can't help since its considered copyright)

2) Extract all files to your SD card, including the install folder (Which contains the Nintendont forwarder)

3) On your Wii U, run CFW such as HaxchiFW or Mocha. Then run WUP Installer GX2 to install Nintendont Forwarder (To USB Storage or System Memory)

4) Launch Nintendont from your Wii U home menu. It will ask if you want to use the gamepad as a controller, choose yes.
If your TV is turned off or the HDMI isn't connected, it will also ask if you only want to display on the gamepad. It will reboot into vWii mode and launches Nintendont.

Note: You always need to enable CFW before launching Nintendont, else you'll get Error Code 99-9999 and be forced to shutdown. Even if you exit a game, you still have to enable CFW again before launching Nintendont

Note: For some users, launching Nintendont may result in a black screen. As of right now, there is no explanation to this phenomenon or how to fix it. If this is the case, you won't be able to use method 1 or 2 in this section. Use the "All in One" method instead in Section III below as a workaround.

You will need to look for certain files online but, once you have everything, it's easy! ^_^

Just shout if you need help. :D

Last edited by tfocosta,
Reactions: Prophit

Prophit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure! You can find all the information you need in this thread.

Just follow the instructions below:

You will need to look for certain files online but, once you have everything, it's easy! ^_^

Just shout if you need help. :D

Ok I redownloaded nintendont and did the file set up. still Goofs up and drifts when I load gamecube games.I installed a forwarder that works with wup gx2 install but it doesn't seem to do anything. installing it to the USB or NAND and it launches on the home screen but it can't see my gamecube libary on my usb drive. any time I try to update it it crashes.I can't install this one via wup gx2 installer which was on the tuttorial page Nintendont Forwarder - WWND

Last edited by Prophit,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
make sure you are running the latest nintendont 492, also it could simply be that your gamepad joysticks are way too loose and the nintendont default deadzones arent enough for how loose it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER