Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

Togepy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way to play with two Pro Controllers ? Or will there be a way someday ? and how can I use the analog sticks without assign them to the keyboard?

Reactions: filfat

negevasaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
when i install toshiba bluetoth stuck it wrote: "please plug in blutoth device and press ok" and i tried with my laptop blutooth card and usb adapter.
what should i do?

DarKevin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Heimdallr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are we ever going to get analog support?

Here:
Hey guys! I'm really sorry I didn't report any status for some time now. I'm still working on XBox Gamepad Emulation, however I don't really have that much time at the moment, because my final exams are really close and I have to learn for them... I'm really really sorry it takes me so long, but it's really not possible for me to put more time into it at the moment.

Xav63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been trying to get my Wii U Pro connected with the Toshiba stack. When I try to connect it it just hangs up on it. I see the list, click next and it just keeps saying that it's now connecting it but it stays like that. I'm not sure what to do now. Beforehand it was telling me it was failing to connect to the device but it stopped showing me that when I disabled and enabled the bluetooth. Anyone run into this problem? (Using Win8 on my MacBook Pro).

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Mine still works with the TRENDnet Bluetooth USB adapter (using software from that instead of the toshiba stack), but I have to test it each time I activate it, as something it lags every 30 seconds or so. The program shows the state of each button and analog sticks, and when it lags, it shows it on there. A simply "unplug" and "reconnect" seems to fix it when it happens, and I won't have to worry about it until I unplug it again (which is still only sometimes).

JWade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to play with two Pro Controllers ? Or will there be a way someday ? and how can I use the analog sticks without assign them to the keyboard?
I don't think you can use 2 at the moment, the program recognises both, but doesn't seem to let you map them to different keys yet.

JWade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another quick update: my modded x360ce now connects to the pro controller and parses the buttons just fine. However the games either don't see the controller or just crash.
So right now I'm working on getting this fixed and then parsing the analogs.

Also in the beginning there is not going to be a custom mapping option. I'll try to include that later and will give you just two versions in the beginning. One where A=A B=B X=X Y=Y and one where A=B B=A X=Y and Y=X

Any update on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?